[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im as good as geogad-di right a-anon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Tomorrow's_Harvest_CD_cover.png (106KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tomorrow's_Harvest_CD_cover.png
106KB, 300x300px
Im as good as geogad-di right a-anon
>>
>>74299083
Nothing will top Geogaddi.
>>
No, because you're the worst BoC album and Geogaddi is the best. Fuck you.
>>
>>74299109
Thems fighting words
>>
Geogaddi is spookier
>>
>>74299120

I'm biased towards the other candidate, The Campfire Headphase because it was my first BoC album and I like the guitars used in it. Plus it has Dayvan Cowboy and Satelite Anthem Icarus.
>>
>>74299137
TCH is my second favorite only because Dawn Chorus exists.
>>
>>74299137
Personally I love TH, its my favourite album. Then again all BOC is good all in all
>>
>>74299083
Sure, son. Sure.
>>
>>74299102
>>74299109

Oh look, two wrong opinions! Sometimes it happens that the first post and two are wrong.

Actually Music has the Right is the easy best album. And I say this as a person for whom Geogaddi was his first BoC album, got it in the best record store in the state (now closed), they had a big-ass poster of it. I was slightly bored by it, initially, and this general opinion hasn't ever really left me. I've never really "got" geogaddi beyond non-musical memes, though dawn chorus and the fourth track are nice. I kinda get what they're doing but surely there's something better, I thought?

Happily Music has the Right to Children is the real perfect BoC album. I was very gratified around that time when pitchfork upgraded their opinion of it to a perfect 10.0 upon a reissue I think.

Moreover, Tomorrow's Harvest plumbs the weird creepy/quiet territory much better than either of Geogaddi or Headphase, going full-in on the John Carpenter sound. Nice opener, nice closer, good stuff in the middle. The more I think about it, the more I think Headphase is the real low point on popular full-lengths.
>>
>>74299109
>you're the worst BoC album
That's not TCH
>>
>>74299083
This is like the Phantom Menace of /mu/. People deluded themselves into liking it when it came out because they hadn't released anything in years, now everyone hates it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.