[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Album to get me started on Bruce Springsteen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IhAu6jf.png (212KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IhAu6jf.png
212KB, 400x400px
I have a ton of respect for Bruce Springsteen. He's a great musician with lots of variety. However, I see him getting lots of praise and I can't really get into anything. I've given Born To Run side 1 and I can't get into it. It feels like a less experimental version of TRAFOZSATSFM. What's a good album to get me started on Bruce Springsteen? (I'll listen to Born To Run as a whole if it's that good!) I just want to give an artist the best effort I can.
>>
Why am I not surprised you cant get into springsteen. Typical DG poster, k y s
>>
>>74295043
Geez,man. Chill a bit! I've listened to every album Death Grips outside of Government Plates and their instrumental album Fashion Week. Also, I can't kill myself if I'm already dead on the inside.
>>
>>74295086
I will. Thanks man!
>>
>>74295147
Fuck off newfag.
>>
File: 1501644048586.jpg (32KB, 706x480px) Image search: [Google]
1501644048586.jpg
32KB, 706x480px
>>74296237
jesus fuck calm down your hormones, teenager
>>74294880
try Nebraska, and listen to it at night. That was the first one I fell in love with
>>
File: 1492552919696.jpg (68KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492552919696.jpg
68KB, 530x600px
>>74296268
fuck you by feeding into this reddit tier poster. OP is too stupid to figure out how to listen to a discography and figure out if he actually likes the artist or not. OP is a naive idiot and you're stupid cunt.
>>
>>74294880
You know, you can respect an artist without personally enjoying their music. Springsteen's music might not be for you and that's understandable.
>>
>>74294880
Do you need your handheld for everything OP?
>>
File: 1492570038233.jpg (10KB, 181x241px) Image search: [Google]
1492570038233.jpg
10KB, 181x241px
>>74296406
no u
>>
>>74296406
Yeah, how dare someone attempt to discuss music on this music discussion board?

As for Springsteen, I'd like to get into his music but don't really know it yet. But I know the E Street Band is one of the tightest in the world and I love that they do some fun covers. As an Australian, this is what really made me interested in him. It's a top-shelf cover of a great Aussie band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAqcpc4e6hU
>>
>>74294880
They're all good. if you don't like them than music is wasted on you.

Nebraska is his masterpiece though.
>>
I actually know exactly how to do this.

Just listen to Thunder Road.

And then Listen to it again. and again and again and again.

Literally put that shit on loop. Whenever you are walking to class or whatever just listen to thunder road.

Suddenly you'll go from hating it to loving it. I cant explain why, but its quite well documented. I call it the Thunder Road effect
>>
Nebraska only one worth listening to dude
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.