[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Wirepinkflagcover.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Wirepinkflagcover.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
So, everyone knows pic pelated, but I feel later Wire gets neglected. Like this album is pretty fucking good:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E92DsoFXTPA

Their most recent stuff has been a bit more mixed. Even so, folks should listen beyond Pink Flag. The next couple of albums are genius, and their 80s electronic stuff is pretty interesting.
>>
IT'S NOT ANIMOSITY
>>
I'm tired and about to go sleep so I can't really participate in this excellent thread but I agree with everything you said OP.
>>
Chairs missing is preemo shit dawg
>>
>>74293215
That song should have been more popular, it's pretty catchy. Same with map ref.
>>
>>74293275
I guess you're from the UK. Maybe Wire are more a UK thing. It's weird, Pink Flag should be a standard /mu/core album -- it's the best punk album bar none.
>>
>>74292764
Friendly reminder to always listen to the single version of Outdoor Miner. That piano solo is gorgeous.
>>
Everything up to Document Eyewitness is GOAT.
They should've never gotten back together after that. The first three studio albums and live album was more than enough to keep me satisfied for the rest of my life.
>>
>>74293790
I dunno, Send is good. IBTABA also, some good songs on it but a totally different style. You're right though, the first three albums are the kind of things that make life worth living.
>>
I love chairs missing. I saw them live and not only was the singer wearing a fedora the whole show I didn't recognize any of the songs and they sounded like a different band.
>>
Fucking adore the album. I'd say it's probably my favorite punk album and obviously one of my all time favorite albums ever.
>>
Pink Flag, Chairs Missing, and 154 might just be the best three albums in a row by any band
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.