[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is hip-hop literally the only genre worth listening to? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1499995040003.png (200KB, 495x650px) Image search: [Google]
1499995040003.png
200KB, 495x650px
Why is hip-hop literally the only genre worth listening to? I just can't relate to, or enjoy anything else.
>>
You're just boring. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>74286196
Might be because is the greatest genre of all time
>>
>>74286196
because your like niggers
>>
>>74286196
You a darkie?
>>
File: IMG_3651.jpg (34KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3651.jpg
34KB, 332x443px
>>74286196
> i like listening to niggers mumbling over a simple track
whatever floats your boat, dude
>>
It's honestly the best groove based genre since dub music since it isn't as restrictive as the more dance oriented ones like funk/house/techno/etc. nor does it have musical restrictions that rock music has to put on itself to deliver similar grooves.
>>
File: why2.jpg (5KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
why2.jpg
5KB, 251x241px
>>74286196
>these are the people that we're attempting to discuss music with
>>
>>74286196
Kill you're fuc*hiccups*king self tbhfam
>>
>>74286252
No I'm white lmao
>>
>>74286196
maybe you're just a boring person
>>
>>74286452
Were you raised by or at any stage been in contact with a darkie?
>>
>>74286549
This isn't stopping or helping anything, just stop taking their bait and there's no reason for them to continue.
>>
>>74286196

Man, I like hip-hop just fine, but it's hardly the top of musical experience unless you've got ADHD.
>>
>>74286567
Stop being such a fucking racist. I can enjoy black music without being black. Maybe I just relate to it more. Maybe I just find rock music boring.
>>
>>74286196
Because you don't actually like music.
>>
File: IMG_2792.jpg (37KB, 641x530px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2792.jpg
37KB, 641x530px
>>74286680
It appears OP has contracted negroitis.
>>
>>74286196
>>
>>74286196
>>74286702
Literally this. People who only like hip-hop don't actually like music
>>
>>74286196
>I just can't relate to, or enjoy anything else.

probably because you don't even like music, since rap has barely any music at all.
>>
>>74286196
You're a pleb, plenty of you completely normal. Thank god i'm not like you
>>
I can't get the appeal. Music that is too vocally focused is already not my thing, and the vocal style of rap is really grating to me. The only thing I like that came out of hip-hop was trip-hop because they take the one interesting part, the beats, and use it to make different music.
>>
>>74286825
What about trap, now it's all the rage to have dope beats and filler lyrics that sound somewhat "melodic".
>>
>>74286854
Trap is some of the worst horseshit I've ever listened to, it has no memorable beats, melodies, anything. It's gonna age like shit and be completely forgotten once the fad is gone.
>>
>>74286196
Kind of your fault. If you only like hip hop, you don't really like music.

>>74286680
>Maybe I just find rock music boring.
So you think that hip hop and rock are the only genres there are? Why is it that when someone says that hip hop is their favorite genre, they almost always don't know anything about music?

>>74286854
Trap is simplistic as fuck. It's still years away from becoming something complete, and then start becoming something decently good.
>>
>>74286196
Same here. I'm too manly or high test to listen to some faggot strumming a guitar while singing in the gayest voice possible, I need the most trill beats when I'm cucking white bois
>>
>>74286854

I'm not that guy, but I like modern garbage rap, i.e. trap, way more than the garbage rap of the 2000's when I was a teenager/college aged person.

The music just sounds better melodically. Everything's kinda darker, too, with interesting synths,not just chintzy samples.
>>
Just keep listening to non-hiphop until something clicks. Or listen to more left field hip-hop until your taste expands.

Or maybe listen some music with some spoken word elements, like Sleaford Mods - Divide and Exit or that one Bowie song called African Night Flight.
>>
>>74286942
>Same here
>nigger
>>
>>74286980
shhh white boi, your wife's son will wake up
>>
>>74286680
Maybe you're a darkie trapped in a white guys body. Maybe you should consult Tumblr and get them to validate your need to be a special fucking snowflake
>>
>>74286680
Now go spend a year in the hood for the "authentic" hip-hop experience. See how much you can "relate" to the people there.
>>
>>74286680
>countering /pol/ fags with arguments
you new?
>>
>>74286549
Oh, weird. I've been seeing that picture of this guy for years, but this is the first time I've seen it with the text that he obviously posted with it. Never knew.

It's not like some sorta edit to horribly make a point for someone's shitty politics, whose only argument is that people who don't agree with me must be ugly. Good thing his name is blocked out.
>>
Hip hop is so boring and uninventive
>>
>>74286196
>things black people think
>>
>>74286680
Don't bother, no one on this board is brave enough to even approach black people in real life
>>
>>74287350
>brave enough
What are you saying? Why would we be afraid of black people, anon? Are they violent or something?
>>
>>74287350
>scared of things that are dangerous
>>
>>74286680
Maybe it's Maybelline
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.