[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do you even read these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Photo on 01-08-2017 at 15.10.jpg (71KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 01-08-2017 at 15.10.jpg
71KB, 640x426px
What the fuck do you even read these?
>>
>>74282414
I've moved away from the classics and now I'm really into Gaddis, Barth, Gass, McElroy, vollmann.
>>
>>74282439
>McElroy
I've heard his works are often quite difficult to get into and /lit/ occasionally memes that 'Women and Men' book. How were his writings for you?
>>
File: Photo on 01-08-2017 at 15.24.jpg (50KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 01-08-2017 at 15.24.jpg
50KB, 640x426px
She's coming round on Saturday, please God.
>>
File: Photo on 01-08-2017 at 15.27.jpg (73KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 01-08-2017 at 15.27.jpg
73KB, 640x426px
i don't know how to pick the in out about. y 4 pai
>>
Usually just grab my dick and scream at the computer screen
>>
what is going on in this thread?
>>
>>74282472
I've read smugglers, actress in the house and ancient history. They are extremely unique. No one writes like him and I think some people might misinterpret that as diffictuly. It's not really, he just forces you to read in ways you never have. Check iut anciet history. It's a short nail biter. Very intense and never let's up.
>>
mashups of tacklo i c the way there wish the mustard taco coo pro
>>
>>74282699
i think a wormhole has opened...
>>
BA dum tish
theres the punnch hole
>>
>>74282974
ten to ten
>>
blais course, i believe that was not o good fact. then again she smokes>>74283013
>>
when that happened, no one ever gets to that said.
>>
who the fuck just leans their guitar against the wall like a retard
jesus christ get a fucking wall hanger. for fucks sake you can make them easy with wood and foam padding. stupid people shouldn't be allowed to breed
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.