[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anthony Fantano here, The Internet's busiest music nerd. AMA.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: anthony-fantano-youtuber.jpg (19KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
anthony-fantano-youtuber.jpg
19KB, 450x450px
Anthony Fantano here, The Internet's busiest music nerd. AMA.
>>
When YouTube is closed and all your videos are erased do you think you'll have wasted your life
?
>>
I hate death grisp!! Theyre fucking shit and so pretentious noice. sorry for bad englich.
>>
the Money Store is hot trash, marketed as high brow art so that dumb fucks like you would eat it up. You got memed, the only reason you chose to listen to that album is cause the cover seemed artsy. MC Ride could piss into Zach Hill's mouth, record the sounds and release it as an EP and you, you dumb motherfucker would download it. Lets face it kiddo, you got memed. It was a high quality meme at one point, convincing enough for you to take it seriously, but it was a fucking meme. You might as well have downloaded Crazy Frog, the music is fucking better. You dumb goober. Death Grips are a FUCKING MEME. And now you're crying because you think thirteen year olds turned it into a meme? You stupid fucking slut, the thirteen year olds have enough awareness to realize its a meme, whereas you were swallowing pig shit and thinking that you were cultured. You got memed buddy, learn from it.
>>
>>74282418
The money store IS a good album, I'll give you that.
>>
>>74282375
why would he? he literally made milllions upon millions of dollars in just a couple of years.
>>
Is Hiss Spun going to be your next 10/10?
>>
>>74282340
How many melons does melonhead put in his melon hole to be so melon-dik?
>>
>busy
>>
>>74282486
but for no reason at all, he doesn't even like music anymore
>>
>>74282582
No, he hates music know. But he's a billionariean, don't ever forget.
>>
>>74282629
all the millionaires I've met were horrible to me
>>
>>74282383
zach here, thanks man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.