[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is some music both you and your parents enjoy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: myson.png (279KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
myson.png
279KB, 500x432px
What is some music both you and your parents enjoy?
>>
my parents dont listen to music
>>
I bought my mom The Idler Wheel for Christmas once

>>74282739
Patrician
>>
>>74281992
The Cars
>>
>>74281992
Aqualung
Tarkus
Anything by Yes and ELO
>>
>>74281992
My mom brought me up with Depeche Mode, I hated it at first but I was 6 at that time. Now I'm 23 and we went to a Depeche Mode concert last may. Last week I introduced her to Moderat and she seems to really enjoy it.
>>
My dad and I have nearly the same musical taste, except he doesn't like most modern rock bands.
>>
King Crimson
>>
File: dead in june.jpg (65KB, 209x300px) Image search: [Google]
dead in june.jpg
65KB, 209x300px
my mom loves type-O-negative, NIN and coil and i grew up listening to them. So we still listen all the time and try new stuff. Also listen to alot of black sabboth. Just wish my mom wasn't such a bitch then maybe we could spend more time together.
>>
>>74281992
Me and mom both listen to The Velvet Underground Joy Divison and Talking Heads. She was really into them when she was a youngster when these bands were relevant
>>
90% of /mu/core
>>
>>74281992
R.E.M I guess, used to love jamming out to the records my dad had.
>>
>>74281992
Bob Dylan
Simon and Garfunkel
>>
Talking Heads, Nine Inch Nails, and Yes
>>
Pink Floyd, Fleetwood Mac, Simon and Garfunkel, Yes

but mostly pink floyd
>>
>>74281992

Pink Floyd, Dire Straits, The Beatles, Beach Boys, Simon & Garfunkel, Al Stewart... and pretty much every traditional dadrock artist from the 60's and 70's. My old man is alright.
>>
Sufjan Stevens
>>
>>74281992
I enjoy a lot of the same classic rock and metal as my dad. Dio era Sabbath, Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Motorhead, Ramones, Yes, typical stuff.
>>
depeche mode & placebo
>>
Dad: Classic country
Mom: Pretty much any 50's/60's/70's pop
>>
>>74281992
>Was listening to Allman Brothers
>Mom walks in
>"Oh! I didn't know you liked country music! Me too!"
>jfc
>>
Talking Heads, MGMT, Parquet Courts.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.