[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Namnlös.png (1MB, 1263x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Namnlös.png
1MB, 1263x1004px
I personally really like both of them. The way the songs were used as a way to tell the story of the two movies were really cleaver too.
>>
>>74280947
Baby Driver's done this better
>>
>>74280969
this.

as much as I despise Marvel at least some normies are gonna hear some music that they would never hear in their life otherwise
>>
>>74280969
You can't actually believe that? The songs in Baby Driver are pleb tier as fuck.
>>
>>74280980
all of the songs on both volumes are extremely popular songs they aren't meant to introduce people to them they are meant to be nostalgia pulls
>>
>>74280998
I wasn't claiming they weren't popular at their time I was reffering to the point that the average consumer of these flicks has no idea or has never been exposed to these tracks
>>
>>74280992
>Let's Go Away for Awhile
>Nowhere to Run
>Intermission
>Hocus Pocus
>Baby Driver

>pleb tier

yea, ok
>>
Reddit crap
>>
>>74281025
So both Bowie and Fleetwood Mac are reddit crap?
>>
>>74281007
the average marvel viewer is older than you think
>>
>>74281050
Might be

according to the Imdb ratings census I'd say that the age of young males who watch this shlock spans between 12-30
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.