[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually think that Band On The Run is better than Ram?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: band on the run.png (1016KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
band on the run.png
1016KB, 1000x1000px
Do people actually think that Band On The Run is better than Ram?
>>
Ram is way better. BOTR is on par with his first album
>>
>>74278342
I'd say BOTR is a bit better than McCartney 1 but yeah Ram blows it out of the water.
>>
I hope not. Band on the Run is fantastic, but it has nothing on Ram.
>>
>>74278081
No, but London Town is better than Ram.
>>
BotR is one of the albums that doesn't have many great songs but has the feeling of great songs. IDK how to say what I'm trying to say really, Picasso's Last Words always struck me as being a great song if it had another actual verse.
>>
Electric Arguments
>>
>>74278081
plebs do because it has the title track and Jet
>>
>>74278775
I know exactly what you mean! I think its becuase there's meek songs between big bold songs. Think no words and mamunia between jet and nineteenhundred and eighty five.
>>
Was always partial to Venus and Mars myself.
>>
>>74278081
Ram>McCartney=BOTR>McCartney II>Wings at the speed of sound

for me anyway, still need to listen to the other albums
>>
I barely remember any of the songs on it but I remember liking Chaos and Creation in the Backyard a lot more than I thought I would, and not just because he was an old man who made a good album.
>>
>>74278898
Friends to Go is really sweet. Paul claimed he was trying to write a George song, but that's bullshit, it had a 100% Paul feel.
>>
I unironically like both albums equally.
>>
Half of Ram is shitty blues songs
>>
>>74278081
Ram is the GOAT, but I think BOTR always got more praise from critics back in the day because it's more polished and what people expected from Paul. RAM was 2weird4them.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.