[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joanna Newsom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: JoannaNewsom.jpg (87KB, 790x370px) Image search: [Google]
JoannaNewsom.jpg
87KB, 790x370px
What do you guys think of Joanna Newsom? Honestly I think her music is pretty good
>>
>>74276102
I WANT TO SUPER PENETRATE HER AND TASTE ALL OF HER VAGINAL JUICES AND MIX THEM WITH MY SWEAT AND CUM AND FEED THEM TO HER MOUTH TO MOUTH YUMMY YMMUYY I WANT TO BE MOMMY JOANNAS CUTE LITTLE BOY TOY
>>
>>74276133
This but unironically
>>
A woman and her harp.

Strum me away to fantasy land you magniloquent minstrel. My boner increases in girth with each wheat-fingered fleck of your yew-stringed lullaby maker.

And that voice, it's like angels fingering each other in helium heaven while pedophiles masturbate in hell.

Yes this album has it all. Oh, how I pine for a life in Narnia where I can see the computer generated deepthroating lion or make love to bizzaro Galadriel, and this album makes it a reality + mescaline.

Stand naked in a half full bubblebath and pour this album over yourself like oil paint. Rub it into your filthy body, and always remember to scrub behind your ears and underneath your nuts.
>>
>>74276133
How do you think Andy Samburg feels about what you just said
>>
>>74276160
joanna would probably appreciate the Nabakovian writing here.
>>
Ys is my personal GOAT. I get a wave of euphoria with every musical phrase, no other piece of music has ever done this for me.

Ys > Divers > HOOM > MEM

They're all at least 8/10 though.

>>74276160
This but unironically.
>>
>>74276385
I can't ever rank the albums, since to me they all have something different to offer. MEM is early, blossoming Joanna. Ys is virtuosic, transcendent Joanna. HOOM is earthy, intimate Joanna. And Divers is conceptual Joanna. They're all number one in their natures.
>>
>>74276133
this but unironically
>>
File: tumblr_na6tbaP6s81ryj5m2o1_1280.png (97KB, 768x645px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na6tbaP6s81ryj5m2o1_1280.png
97KB, 768x645px
>>74276102
Ys is my favorite album, HOoM is up there too
I truly believe she's the greatest lyricist of all time

>>74276133
>>74276150
>>74276160
>>74276580
Yikes
>>
>>74276622
holy shit that story is great, what's the source?
>>
>>74276692
Don't know, I found it unsourced on tumblr. I wish I knew, I'd like to read the interview.
>>
>>74276692
>>74276739
I just anonymously messaged the owner of the tumblr that posted it. She's still active but she posted that three years ago so my hopes are not super high.
>>
>>74276810
well fingers crossed we can get some answers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.