[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So... are they going to be attacking Trump again in the next album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Rise Against.jpg (84KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Rise Against.jpg
84KB, 512x512px
So... are they going to be attacking Trump again in the next album?
>>
>>74273836
who the fuck cares about this band
>>
>>74274490
I'm not a fan, but it's their fifth straight top ten release and it sold 27k physical albums.
>>
>>74274556
So?
Pitbull sells a shitload of records (though I don't know to whom and part of me suspects "charts" are almost all fabricated) and we don't theorize about MISTER WORLDWIDE's political stance
>>
>>74274556
I used to be a huge fan but god damn they are some garbage

the unraveling and rpm are pretty good tho
>>
>>74273836
>"""Punk""" band

Rise Against were the only band I listened to from 13-17 and then I realised every one of their songs sound exactly the same and basically have the same message.

It's kind of like they throw the same rotation of lyrics and melodies at a wall and every album they get like 1 or 2 hit singles out of it.
>>
I have an overwhelming, almost irrational hate for this band. JAR was lit tho.
>>
>>74274605
You could have just said 'I'm afraid of da jooz' and I would've understood.
Anyway, they're a 'punk' band, most of the band is straight edge or vegan, and their advocacy stuff is pretty well known.
Pitbull isn't exactly known for any of that type of thing.
>>
>>74274795

As if we all dont know what Mr 405 / Mr Worldwide advocates
>>
>>74274907
He advocates 24/7 boning
>>
>>74273836
You tell me

http://www.altpress.com/features/entry/rise_against_tim_mcilrath_interview

I'm surprised Fat Michael Moore hasn't released a Rock Against Trump! compilation yet.
>>
>>74275689
>fat michael moore
104% of Americans are obese, anon, including the president
>>
>>74276061
I was combining the names Fat Mike and Michael Moore to imply that Fat Mike is an arrogant prick who thinks he has the power to affect major change in the country.
>>
>>74276087
Ooh.
Okay.
>>
>>74275689
>Rock Against Trump! compilation

It wouldn't surprise me if that were to ever be made.

Especially when it would include people outside of rock music.
>>
It certainly will.

Outside of The Sufferer & The Witness they're very underwhelming to me. I liked them a lot as a teen though.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.