[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>drinks hot drink through a straw What a stupid bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

>drinks hot drink through a straw
What a stupid bitch
>>
File: 1461521177926.png (246KB, 731x860px) Image search: [Google]
1461521177926.png
246KB, 731x860px
>>
>>74268008
its so she doesn't get it in her mustache idiot
>>
What the fuck is she doing to her face? Shit she looks like a mess
>>
>>74268008
If she lets hot coffee touch her lips, all of the filling in there will boil out of her face
>>
File: 1477167103822.gif (2MB, 245x288px) Image search: [Google]
1477167103822.gif
2MB, 245x288px
>>74268008
As a matter of fact I can ensure you that I commit to the ritual of drinking heated beverages through a straw, why you ask? Because it prevents the liquid from coming into contact with my teeth which would otherwise lead to an inscrutably dangerous degree of dental erosion, which, coming from someone who already bears two crowns on their front-teeth, is a sacrifice that I am not willing to entertain. So what I thought I'd do is, I'd heat the milk for my daily latte and drink such through a straw, thereby reducing the long-term impact of my taste-driven indulgences. As far as I can tell, it works, it really does. And my teeth are as white as the peak of Mt. Fuji. Of course I don't expect merely any gentleman to comprehend the scale at which plaque acids can build up in one's oral facade, though for one such as myself it is a necessity to reduce this invisible pest obtruding on my dental health via any means possible, and drinking hot beverages through a straw provides a means to doing so.
>>
>>74268268
That doesn't work you fucking retard
>>
>>74268362
What makes you say that? Given that acid reflux would be the only other means of the beverage making contact with your teeth excluding the ability of one's tongue to spread bacteria, and even then at a considerably lesser capacity, I have reduced the impact that said beverage will have on my enamel. Then having brushed my teeth and used mouthwash for approximately one minute, the bacteria/ plaque acids will have subsided in threat. Unless you can prove that this does not work I shall continue affirming my hypothesis given the ubiquity of correlation.
>>
>>74268453
Just Google it you dumb fuck
>>
It's probably because coffee stains your teeth
>>
>>74268482
You guys are so dumb
https://www.google.ca/amp/s/askthedentist.com/drinking-sugary-drinks-through-straws/amp/
Straw does not protect your teeth lmao kys
>>
>>74268516
Fuck that dentist anon
>>
>>74268463
>>74268516
Wow, I thought I read that somewhere before, I was too lazy to acknowledge the fact so that I could perceive something as lazy as drinking through a straw to be virtuous to oneself, but alas, that is not the case. Still I'll drink through a straw for the same reason that the Japs use chopsticks - makes the drink last longer and gives my taste-buds that little tease that makes me lust for more of the hot beverage.
>>
>>74268516
M8 he just wants you to stop so your teeth get more fucked so he can make more money whitening them.
>>
>>74268574
Lol stop talking like that
>>
>>74268482
i know girls who do this, this is the actual reason. it doesnt matter if it actually works, they think it does so they do it
>>
>>74268740
Fucking retarded
>>
>>74268008
She didn't always look like that. What the hell?
>>
>>74270105
botox
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.