[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

i waited before listening to this, because having adored all 4 of their previous studio albums i was hyped beyond belief for this
this piece of shit
what the fuck is this and why is it so bad
physically cringed at least 10 times
>>
>i was hyped beyond belief for this

Never hype about anything. This is your own fault.
>>
>>74267022
fair
but after enjoying the previous four to such an extent i couldn't help but get a little excited
i had no reason to doubt arcade fire until THIS
>>
should have known it was going to be trash when they didn't release an album in 2016. they usually always follow the three year pattern. I guess they just ran out of ideas.
>>
>>74266990
I have to wonder if the album is intentionally poor as an intentional furthering of the satire and critique of culture presented in the lyrics. I mean they can't seriously have done a filler track that sounds like it was written in 3 minutes, and then done a fucking country version of the exact same track as the next track of the album and not have realised how awful that is as an idea, can they? They must have realised that they made an album that sounds like bland, inoffensive pop pap while simultaneously criticising, er... bland, inoffensive pop culture, right? Maybe they did, I don't know...
>>
File: 1500946102283.gif (488KB, 499x367px) Image search: [Google]
1500946102283.gif
488KB, 499x367px
Honestly this record isn't that bad senpai. It's short. That's the problem. There's literally as much filler as reflektor but it's almost half the length.

After listening through a few times I found you hear a lot you didn't hear in the production the first or second time. The info it's contents are good when you look at it like one song the way it's supposed to be heard. Listening to the album on repeat is the only way to do the concept justice but I wonder how the loop is recreated on vinyl.

Yeah chemistry is piss poor but Peter pan is okay. The singles are all bangers. If you like sprawl ii but hate electric blue you should reevaluate your opinions bc they're pretty similar in style.

It's almost like y'all enjoy being contrarian just for kicks.
>>
Win Butler finally went psycho. Once being the man who yelled "shut up and play the hits", it's ironic in away that we're collectively doing the same to him.
>>
>>74267858

Agreed. It's not as bad as people are making it out to be. Everything Now, Creature Comfort, Electric Blue, Put Your Money On Me, and We Don't Deserve Love are all quintessential Arcade Fire. Sure, there are some skippable songs, but all of their previous albums have some filler too.
>>
>>74266990
I like it
>>
I think they genuinely ran out of ideas so thought they could hide this with electronic sounds, it worked on reflector that had some great songs but my god this album is poo
>>
We want the ABBA audience.
>>
We Don't Deserve Love is the only good song
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.