[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Theory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3696.jpg (66KB, 627x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3696.jpg
66KB, 627x525px
Theory: Death Grips are just Zach hill holding two crackheads that he met at some local art gallery in Sact hostage to play his music with him as an 'art' project.

>MC Ride is the token black dude who's acting white as fuck yelling Zach Hill's lyrics that everyone thinks Ride wrote, but it's just from his perspective, makes him wear all black and tells him to have minimal interaction with fans, basically makes him this white dude who looks black so people can glorify him as this smart black dude who's really crazy and scary (rly progressive and hip Zach)
>Andy Morin helps mix the sound and que in samples at live events but none of his work is involved in the creation, only in the mastering, Zach makes him act and dress like a methed out school-shooter but everyone thinks he's the one sampling and producing everything when really it's Zach
>>
i hate this board
>>
>>74256877
that theory is wrong tho
>>
>>74256877
mc ride was exmillitary who was involved in deep state black budget programs. he exposed the world elite bankers for running 'the money store' or world bank. he realized the only place that would believe him is the deep web but found no love there. the deep state found out about his actions and started to follow him. they could park anywhere cause of their government plates. he came across info that the powers that be have niggas on the moon and have since the 50s. he tried to rescue a child sacrifice named' jenny' but failed and as a result she died. with her death the world satanic elite plan to open up the bottomless pit and have satan come out from hell and rule the world.
>>
>>74257009
if DG were this spot on the elite wouldn't give them the media presence and internet ubiquity they hold, and you wouldn't get called schizophenic
>>
>>74257096
nah. andy is mc rides handler and the elite love hella sooooo.
>>
File: andy.png (653KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
andy.png
653KB, 820x820px
>>74256899
>>
I know this is bait but have Death Grips fans really never bothered to Google Zach Hill? He's done multiple projects with Andy before DG.
>>
>>74256892
fpbp
>>
I always assumed that the songs were composed by zack/andy and Ride just wrote the lyrics.
>>
genius
>>
File: cad-20080602-358b1.jpg (142KB, 616x790px) Image search: [Google]
cad-20080602-358b1.jpg
142KB, 616x790px
Manson threw Maise off the Balcony.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.