[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women don't like shoega- https://youtu.be/v6KkXgQbmrE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>women don't like shoega-

https://youtu.be/v6KkXgQbmrE
>>
>>74253125
>implying that thing is a woman
>>
>>74253125
But 2/4 of my bloody valentine are women. 1/2 of them being hot too.
>>
>she
obviously this attention seeking cunt is """""""""reviewing""""""""" loveless to clickbait all of you autistic faggots into looking at the video
>>
>>74253178
True
>>
>>74253201
Triggered.
>>
File: 1493397880083.jpg (72KB, 880x880px) Image search: [Google]
1493397880083.jpg
72KB, 880x880px
>>74253125
>Gets Popular
>Gathers attention from other woman
>Women take notice of her reviews
>women start to like loveless
>mfw shoegaze grills will become a reality
Hope she gets success in her youtube thing
>>
>>74253125
>>74253532
Did I step into an alternate reality when trendy 90s alt rock wasn't for girls? Or all you just shut ins.
>>
>>74253563
Whenever people think "alt rock," they think Creep, not fucking To Here Knows When
>>
>>74253125
It's either a man or a jewish woman. The jury's out.
>>
>Loveless is a...rather...important...album in terms of...the...pioneering of the...shoegaze...subgenre
jesus is she reading off a script
>>
>>74253647
>>74253201
>>74253152
How can you not tell by the voice? The voice always makes it obvious, and this is a woman. The problem is that her makeup is horrendous.
>>
>>74253563
Most of 4chan's userbase is misogynistic shut-in males with some degree of autism spectrum disorder, so I would say the latter is the right answer.
>>
>>74253563
>Did I step into an alternate reality when trendy 90s alt rock wasn't for girls
never sayed that, "alt rock" is still a vague genre and doesnt mean shoegaze.

Now tell me, have you ever met a girl who liked shoegaze? and tell me details
>>
>>74253675
including yourself?
>>
>>74253683
one my friend's sister who is still in high school like shoegaze and also browses /mu/
>>
>>74253683
I showed a girl Only Shallow one time and she liked it
>>
>>74253710
I would say that's impressive since she probably has 10x better taste than most girls i know at my university desu. Whenever i show anything that is shoegaze no one likes it. I normally just talk and discuss other genres when the topic involves around music/sharing music.
>>
>>74253125
wtf i always have the idea of shoegaze being a girly genre anon, i have recced mbv to a lot of girl and they at least like one song or two
>>
>>74253125
Fucking hell she's so fucking beautiful omg
>>
>>74254262
are you by chance a fan of rupaul's drag race
>>
A lot of women like shoegaze. Far more than more abrasive or ambient types of music. Have you talked to many women, OP?
>>
File: image.png (910KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
910KB, 600x597px
She T H I C C
>>
>>74253125
This actually made me wonder. Why isn't there a female Fantano? How long will it be until we have one?
>>
>I want to start a music review channel
>huh what should I review
>i know how about an already highly acclaimed album from nearly 30 years ago
>>
>>74253739
>"She" "liked" "it"
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.