[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Albums with a 0/10 song that are otherwise 10/10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: R-567336-1249586205.jpeg.jpg (69KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-567336-1249586205.jpeg.jpg
69KB, 600x600px
ITT: Albums with a 0/10 song that are otherwise 10/10
>>
File: you are the quarry.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
you are the quarry.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
>>74250686
>>
>>74250686
There are plenty of shitty songs on this album.

>I Want To Be The Boy To Warm Your Mother's Heart is actual trash that just starts clashing with itself

>You've Got Her In Your Pocket is a garbage ballad

>Well It's True That We Love One Another is so fucking horrible holy shit. God that song grates me so much

I am the biggest White Stripes dork and I can tell you this honestly. The album you were looking for is De Stijl. Your Southern Can Belongs to me is a trash song but the rest is a 10 easy.
>>
>>74250851
Funny, the one I was thinking of was I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself. I can't stand it, I always skip it.

I Want to Be the Boy is definitely the second worst, but it's fine. And I like the closer actually, it's kind of cute.
>>
>>74250851
White Blood Cells is far more consistent; even without it's own 'Seven Nation Army' it's highs are comparable to Elephants. It's lows are definitely easier to listen to than Elephants that's for sure. No-one has ever agreed with me about that. I agree with you about De Stijl.
Other points: 'SNA', 'Hardest Button' and 'Ball and Biscuit' are the only 10/10 songs on Elephant. Also, Icky Thump is a more enjoyable experience than Elephant even if it does suffer from lack of focus like all Jack White projects in the last 10 years.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.