[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiss Spun leaked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: a0371152011_10.jpg (57KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a0371152011_10.jpg
57KB, 1200x1200px
anyone heard it already? what did you think?
>>
>>74245211
/mu/ is too pleb to understand and enjoy Chelsea.
>>
I've heard it like five times and I love it.

I love Chelsea a bit too much but I don't care.
>>
Even if you're going to listen to the leak, at least buy the thing.
>>
>>74248018
Pre-ordered in good faith about a month ago, and definitely keeping it after my initial listen.

For me this is going to give PIB a run for its money. I thought Abyss was okay, but this new album really raises the bar. I've seen a lot of people shit on Ballou / God Cityfor predictable production, but I think he made it work wonders this time around.
>>
>>74248280
>I thought Abyss was okay, but this new album really raises the bar.
The production on Abyss was such a step backward, PIB used to be my favorite from her, but from what I've heard of this, it was engineered correctly and sounds much more like a rock record without the instruments being overly loud or a crowded mix.

I think Kurt's engineering/production style works best with her this time around. The instruments don't sound overly compressed and you can actually hear the bass and drums on it.
>>
Got a link?
>>
>>74245211
i don't do leaks
>>
>>74248280
>>74248483
Abyss has a superb production, but you got to be a little bit into industrial to fully appreciate it, anyway that's what is great about CW, every album sounds different
>>
>>74248483
Definitely. I'm too lazy to dig up some stupid reaction meme for it, but I wish I could've seen my face at several points throughout the album when guitars specifically kick in. It's not a relentless metal album by any means, but there's so much bite and kick when things get aggressive. Really took me by surprise after Abyss, which had some questionable production choices like you said.
>>
>>74248940
I'm really into industrial, but Abyss didn't have much teeth to it, and that's specifically with the guitars and the bass.

I don't think the mixing on it was bad, it was more like the mastering job that was done with it.

One thing Kurt really does know how to do is get a really aggressive guitar and bass sound on a record, so I'm all for the HM-2 worship.

I don't think she was that happy with Abyss either, because last spring on Hypnos she leaked a few of her demos that she recorded at home.
>>
Riding dangerously close to Evanescence territory, no?
>>
>>74250716
Abyss was more like Evanescence.
>>
The real question is... Is it a breakup album?
>>
>>74250716
nice b8 m8
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.