[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kate Bush turns 59 today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: kate.jpg (69KB, 770x568px) Image search: [Google]
kate.jpg
69KB, 770x568px
What do you think of her music?
>>
Its my birthday too !! :)
>>
fantastic producer
>>
She's beautiful on this picture
>>
for some reason i assumed she was older

hbd kb
>>
>>74244697
Happy B Day Kate!! We love you at /mu/
>>
>>74244697
Kate Bush sucks.
>>
literally who?
>>
>prime Kate Bush will never sit in your lap
>>
Grimes is better/
>>
>>74244951
>>74245007
Plebs
>>
>>74245069
Can we discuss a female artist without bringing her up? She sounds nothing like Kate.
>>
why did she quit making music?
>>
>>74246026
to become a full time mom (who stands for confort)
wise choice IMO, most female artists music goes to shit after pregancy, Tori Amos and Liz Frasier are some good examples
>>
File: hmmmmmmmmmmmm.png (551KB, 660x586px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmmmmmmm.png
551KB, 660x586px
Will Big Boi ever get his dream collab with Kate?
>>
>>74246160
Big Boi will probabmy never collaborated with his waifu probably. But they met this year to eat or something, but who knows.
>>
>>74246026
Suppostly she only wanted to stop for 2 years. Then a mixture of writers block, got married and had a child.
>>
>>74246329
True.
https://youtu.be/4Wtl_Sve9uU?t=9m25s
9:25
It's pretty cute hearing a guy who's persona is based around being cool drop his spaghetti talking about his favorite artist.
I hope buddy ends up getting it..
>>
I'm waiting for a Before the Dawn DVD. And then maybe a concert in America finally!
>>
File: 1500801983028.jpg (605KB, 1278x756px) Image search: [Google]
1500801983028.jpg
605KB, 1278x756px
>>74246160
He had dinner with her recently so the chance of it happening is higher than ever.
>>
>>74246787
Also, I think she's going to make at least two more albums.

Aerial = Summer album

50 Words for Snow = Winter album

So hopefully she'll come out with a Fall and Spring album.
>>
>>74246787
Not sure about the DVD. I heard in an interview with her in Nov 2016 that she would prefer to keep it audio based for as long as possible. She says that's the way she intended it to be heard
>>
>>74246878
Damn, but I heard how cool the concert was visually, be kind of weird to keep it only audio.
>>
>>74246787
Dream boy. She will probably never tour again. And if she does, it will be only on England, supposedly she hates flying.
>>
Happy Birthday Kate Bush!
>>
>>74246940
she always states "never say never" in interviews and her career is far from over so who knows
doubt she would do a world tour, but she might do some more shows in the future
>>
>>74246812
This is adorable
>>
Does anyone have pictures of her butt
I need it for research
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.