[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /mu/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170730-150931.png (832KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170730-150931.png
832KB, 1080x1920px
I've already listened to Long Season and I really liked it. I also want to listen to this, but I'm not sure when I should. Should I listen to their other albums or just get straight into this?
>>
I listened to Kūchū Camp and Uchū Nippon Setagaya first, but you don't have to. Just know that most Fishmans songs aren't as "progressive" as Long Season is when you listen to it
>>
To be honest, it doesn't really matter at all and you are way over thinking it.
>>
Listen to Uchū Nippon Setagaya at least, as it's a wonderful record
but you can listen to the live album first it doesn't matter
>>
>>74244653
>Just know that most Fishmans songs aren't as "progressive" as Long Season is when you listen to it
Thiis is all that matters.
>>
>>74244653
>>74244732
Thank you :)
I will listen to those albums first, then the live one. Only problem now is finding a download.

I had also cropped the picture but I uploaded the wrong pic
>>
>>74245085
They are on slsk, I got into it just to find UNS.
>>
The live versions of the songs on 98.12.28 are pretty much all better than their studio version so it doesn't really matter either way.
>>
File: tbh.png (442KB, 634x423px) Image search: [Google]
tbh.png
442KB, 634x423px
>>74244556
I waited a long time to finally listen to this and traveled halfway across the country to hear it for the first time.

It was after an Animal Collective show and I had taken a heroin dose of LSD. I was on the top bunk (picture here). It was the single most incredible musical experience of my entire life. Best musical recording in history.

May I also post this clip of the show because it was amazing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-xonK4bLEE
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.