[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's talk about this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Roger_Waters_Amused_to_Death.jpg (22KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Roger_Waters_Amused_to_Death.jpg
22KB, 300x300px
this is a 10/10. what did you think of it?
>>
>>74242854
havent listened.
Someone tell me whether to listen to it!
>>
that's one deep cover right there
>>
>>74242894
try it, it's very much an artwork of it's own time dealing with political struggles but also with people being numbed my media. very interesting
>>
>>74242951
How much progressive narratives does he spin in this one? I know how smug he gets
>>
File: file.png (362KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
362KB, 540x540px
>>74242854
Muse took one look at that album cover and went "You think THAT'S obvious?"
>>
>>74242993
he does that very much. it's told in a way that seems like someone just randomly skipping between TV-channels and someone sitting in a bar and watching the TV. using these TV-channels he tells a story of war and loss, and how the media numbs people to the point that war is just as normal and acceptable as having dinner. it's honestly written in a very smart way, with the way the lyrics are written reflecting the idea of skipping between TV channels.
>>
>>74242854
Gotta be the Water's best solo work. Although, vocals are too tough to listen to. Just nothing compared to voice that he had on "The Wall"
>>
>>74243010
muse invented the word obvious with that album.
aside from being obvious, it was still a pretty good and diverse album sonically, and it had an interesting narrative.
>>
has anyone listened to the remaster? was it any good?
>>
>>74242854
Only solo album from Waters I listened to was Pros and Cons of Hitchhiking. How does it compare to that?
>>
>>74243074
I heard it won a Grammy last year for the best sound. haven't listened to it, though
>>
>>74243076
This one sounds more like Floyd then pros and cons.
>>
>>74242854
Pretty good, better than all Pink Floyd past The Wall
>>
>>74243063
Go to bed, Roger
>>
>>74243168
not until i've made my 60th concept album about politics!!!!
>>
>>74243206
He can keep doing that so long as it sounds good.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.