[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw want to be a singer but have a limited bass vocal range

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 7a3.jpg (62KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
7a3.jpg
62KB, 645x773px
>tfw want to be a singer but have a limited bass vocal range and have strain singing along to half of my favorite songs
>>
I have the opposite problem. I can go low, but high physically hurts.
>>
>>74242505
How is that getting in the way of you being a singer?
You're not going to NEED to sing your favorite songs, unless you want to make a tribute band in which case r.i.p.
Just make some nice tunes that complement your range, and you'll pick up techniques and practice along the way.
>>
>>74242803
Should've worded the OP better. The highest note I can reach without going falsetto is A3 and lowest note I can reach is E2.

>>74242926
Well, I've been thinking about busking for a while now and that pretty much requires that you sing at least a few songs that people will recognize.
>>
>>74243039
nigga the highest note i can hit is a c3 so wssup. and i have no falsetto my voice just cracks. anyway vocal lessons are the only solution for people like us, you learn how to use what you've got. a tip: just sing an octave or two lower than the recording when ur singing along to music. it's easier, it sounds good, and it's a lot of fun when your lower (read:only) range starts to become more powerful
>>
>>74243039
>>74243431
oh and it also helps to seek out some artists that have a lower range; makes u feel a bit better about yourself. king krule, nick cave, tom wait, joy division, even the smiths. moz's baritone can get a little up there but its wayy easier than the generic whispy indie rock voice.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.