[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

returning to /mu/ after 3 years and I have to ask
when did circlejerking over conscious hiphop with basic social commentary make all this,boards nu-males with massive white guilt so excited? why is every other generic indie rapper a GOAT here? why is Fantano even paid attention to? is this entire board 18 or just posturing I really dont get what the fuck is going on and when did /mu/ become so painfully vapid about social issues? I can anticipate the same lazy 2nd year in UNI mindset in every discussion relating to socio/political topics in music. I miss the /mu/ I left.
>>
>>74242482
Yes.
>>
>>74242482
Newfag detected. /mu/ was always left wing. You probably started browsing around the time /pol/ started infecting other boards in 2013, thereby overestimating the cuckservative-ness of the board.
>>
Fantano is talked about less these days than he was back then.
>>
>>74242482
It's just SJWs trying to make everything political.
>>
>>74242572
And most people talking about him now are people hating on him and asking why /mu/ likes him
>>
>>74242583
It's always been like that.
>>
>>74242482
Is this bait or have you actually just not been reading threads?
>>
/mu/ BTFO
https://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500132813438.webm
>>
>>74242482
There's a thread on right now about how fucking awful masculinity is and glamourising mental ilness, and it's going for bump limit.

No wonder /pol/ is gaining so much popularity.
>>
>>74242551
this desu. you still don't belong here. sorry that most of your friends got bored and left.
>>
>>74242581
Literally the opposite of that
>>
>>74243947
Literally the opposite of that
>>
>>74243877
It's kind of funny that /pol/ bangs on about defending Western culture but the two boards dedicated to high culture stuff (/mu/ and /lit/) are pretty left wing.
>>
>>74243877
the majority of modern music (20th century onwards) with opinions on masculinity aren't positive about it.
>>
>>74243993
Last I checked /lit/ isn't scouring bargain bins for token black authors to seem progressive while felating people like John Green.
>>74244002
Unless it's hip-hop, the epitome of modern culture, right?
>>
>>74244015
black lit really is a little underrepresented on the board but if you think there's no appreciation for at least like the harlem renaissance you're dead wrong.

also /lit/ hates john green because he's a literal children's author who is wildly popular with adults when he shouldn't be, not because he's a lefty.
>>
>>74244015
Well you do get threads on /lit/ asking for recommendations for black/female/whatever authors. I'm not sure that's necessarily a bad thing. People here more often like trash, I'll give you that.
>>
>>74244056
He gets plenty of shit for his absolutely retarded and biased history series and asinine comparisons of intimate relationships with eating cerial. /lit/s familiarity with leftist ideas is about what is expected of someone who tries to be well read. Were /lit/ as retarded as /mu/ on the other hand you'd have daily threads about how fucking "toxic" Dostoyevsky is.
>>
Masculinity is about taking action, not whining about perceived issues or any shit like that. Making music or art in general is a masculine act in itself.
>>
>>74243877
>There's a thread on right now about how fucking awful masculinity is
No theres not
the thread is /pol/ bullshit about how "sjw"s are taking masculinity away
>>
>>74242581
>SJWs trying to make everything political.
Politically illiterate right wingers
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.