[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Find a flaw.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1200px-POPPY_PRESS_PHOTO[1].jpg (65KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-POPPY_PRESS_PHOTO[1].jpg
65KB, 1200x800px
Find a flaw.
>>
her music
>>
She's not grimes
>>
she doesn't have blue/green eyes
>>
she's white
>>
her videos got boring
>>
It's gay bo burnham XD IM COMMENTING ON HOW THINGS ARE IM OBSERVANT ITS FUNNY GET IT BECAUSE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ACT A CERTAIN WAY XD shit
>>
>her music
>her lack of creativity or direction
>motherfucking Titanic Sinclair
>her generic commentary on technology and social media
>her contrived persona
>the fact that she tried so hard to erase her past, which essentially only made people want to find out more; turns out, she was a total normie who covered Black Keys songs
>her stunts, while exciting, never really go anywhere in the end
the ONLY thing good about her act is the interactivity aspect of it.
>>
>>74239470

she's not crying
>>
her mouth isn't on my cock
>>
not enough music
>>
>>74239470
Big eyes
>>
Shes white
>>
>>74239470
Tryhard
>>
>>74241789
I love this meme
>>
>K Pop fags infect the thread

Please return to your containment zone and bask in your asian girlfriend fantasy there
>>
I kinda want to see her on tour because i enjoy the production in her music and i think she has a nice voice
Scared to go because i think it'll be little girls and neckbeards
>>
>>74239470
She's caked with foundation
>>
>>74241878
this desu
>>
>>74239470
mars argo was better in every conceivable way
titanic sinclair is a dumb fucking faggot should be ashamed of what he did
>>
>>74241944

She'll be caked with something else when I meet her
>>
>>74239470
What happened to Mars Argo?
>>
>>74239470
she's not being impregnated by me right now
>>
Titanic Sinclair could have been a good solo youtuber.
>>
>>74239777
I'd like to expand on this - she could've been taken more seriously if she didn't bother with music. When your music is the exact copy of what you're trying to criticize, you're doing it wrong. If those music videos weren't uploaded to her channel and tied to her persona, no one would bat an eye. And at this point, perhaps she doesn't deserve it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.