[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bowie thread:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3563.jpg (52KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3563.jpg
52KB, 672x372px
>David Bowman (dave from 2001)
>David Bowie
Whats the deal with this?
>>
Never realized that. His first album was a year before the movie so I don't think it's intentional.
>>
Didnt he used to be called Davy Jones or something?
>>
>Bowie's name change was inspired by his love for U.S. culture and ultimately the 1960 movie The Alamo, author John Lyons wrote in his book, America in the British Imagination: 1945 to the Present. “In 1965, David Jones adopted the name David Bowie in homage to Jim Bowie,” the film’s Texan rebel played by Richard Widmark, according to Lyons.
>>
>>74239196
Lies, lies fabricated by Kubrik to hide Bowies identity as the starchild
>>
>>74239228
alas we may never know
>>
File: images (11).jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
7KB, 274x184px
I know you think you're awful square
But you made everyone, and you've been everywhere
Lord, I'd take an overdose, if you knew what's going down.

SOMEONE TO CLAIM US!
>>
>>74240325
Same old thing in brand new drag comes sweeping into view
As ugly as a teenage millionaire pretending it's a whizz kid world
You'll take me aside, and say
"Well, David, what shall I do? They wait for me in the hallway"
I'll say "don't ask me, I don't know any hallways"
But they move in numbers and they've got me in a corner
I feel like a group of one, no no they can't do this to me
I'm not some piece of teenage wildlife
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.