[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

music peaked on June 18th, 2013

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0726.png (167KB, 300x263px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0726.png
167KB, 300x263px
where were you?
>>
>>74238450
coming home from best buy listening to it
>>
>>74238450
wakin up on your sofa
>>
>rap
no thanks
>>
File: IMG_2291.jpg (172KB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2291.jpg
172KB, 639x960px
>>74238872
t.
>>
>>74238450
sophmore year of high school, i remember liking new slaves and black skinhead and i still do
>>
i was listening, going, damn, music just peaked.
>>
daft punk's production on black skinhead and i am a god is legendary
>>
Reporting the nonstop posts about it on /mu/.
>>
>>74238580
same exact thing my nigga
>>
>>74239171
nice
>>
File: 1487605671099.jpg (38KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1487605671099.jpg
38KB, 657x527px
Black Skinhead was amazing but overall My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is the best Kanye album by far.

t. knower
>>
i was at that car dealership. in some part of town i wasn't so familiar with. i saw the ad on craigslist maybe? i had to have seen it somewhere. i wouldn't end up there on my own. i went after work and spent what felt like 5 hours there. the lady that went on my test drive told me "everyone keeps hiding when you walk around, you sound like the manager". after talking to her for a while, i went to this other room where they sorted out my bank details. it went on for so long i was falling into some deep sleep. i tried to stay awake looking at my phone, but i still pushed my head into that rest and was barely alive. i complained because the radio wouldn't work during the test drive. it was a black SUV. she told me she would take off $300 from the sticker price. i agreed on that. it seemed okay at the time. she passed me off to this other guy go over every detail. he had a printout. his pen tracing the outline that my life would follow for the next few years. i asked about the $300 for the stereo. he feigned ignorance and made the needed changes. CAME BACK IN with a new printout. it was $300 LESS. i am still there at 8PM in the EST USA. i do eventually leave with that black SUV. the radio would not turn on at all, so i rode back to my house in silence. i called and talked with my girlfriend about this new thing i bought that would corral my funds for the next few years. i was meant to go out of town that weekend, and i think thats why i ended up doing what i did (in buying that car). i cam e home and as soon as possible i went in to find a D/L. i think later on that i listened to it on a small 3.5 speaker thing on the way out of town or some shit. i can't really rememeber.
>>
>tfw waiting in that tinychat room with a bunch of faggots from /mu/, r/hhh and ktt
>tfw that faggot finally came back from best buy to leak it early that Friday
>tfw niggas were hitting the mediafire link so hard that it was unavailable for like 2 hrs
>had to send the files to a friend through skype because he couldn't download it

I remember the first time I heard On Sight while eating cookies and milk....good times.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.