[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hip-Hop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Alright, motherfuckers. I have a problem. I can't stop listening to rock music. I can't get into hip-hop. I listen to it a lot, but I don't appreciate it like hip-hop fans do. I'm into a lot of metal, and I guess hip-hop grooves and flows differently. Even Death Grips, my favorite hip-hop group, has rock undertones.
Someone give me some albums that will get me into it; also, a chronology, if that's convenient for you. Much appreciated.
>>
File: Warlord_Yung_Lean.png (196KB, 321x309px) Image search: [Google]
Warlord_Yung_Lean.png
196KB, 321x309px
>>74237775
Yung Lean - Warlord
Playboi Carti - Self-Titled
Lil Uzi Vert - The Perfect Luv Tape
>>
File: 90sHopBlank.jpg (1MB, 1862x1624px) Image search: [Google]
90sHopBlank.jpg
1MB, 1862x1624px
>Also A Chronologically

I got just the thing!
However if you're looking for one artist that'll get you into it instantly: Jedi Mind Tricks.
>>
File: 2000sHopBlank.jpg (1MB, 1862x1624px) Image search: [Google]
2000sHopBlank.jpg
1MB, 1862x1624px
>>
File: 10sHopBlank.jpg (703KB, 1862x1168px) Image search: [Google]
10sHopBlank.jpg
703KB, 1862x1168px
>>
Listen to El-P, Cage, and Eyedea. I know those are probably meme answers, but all 3 of those rappers have pretty guitar-based beats.

Eyedea & Abilities - By the Throat
El-P - I'll sleep when you're dead
Cage - Depart From Me / Hell's Winter
>>
>>74237775
>Alright, motherfuckers. I have a problem. I can't stop listening to rock music.
that may be a problem but hip hop is not the solution
>>
>>74237916
>warlord
>not starting with unknown memory or unknown death
wyd
>>
Beastie boys - licensed to ill
Run DMC - raising hell
Two great rap rock albums
>>
>>74237775
>rock
>metal
>hip hop
What kind of a fucking pleb are you?!!
>>
>>74238517
What do you suggest?
>>
>>74238659
?
>>
File: (you).jpg (77KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
77KB, 640x960px
>>74237775
>Alright, motherfuckers.
>>
File: BS.jpg (93KB, 1919x977px) Image search: [Google]
BS.jpg
93KB, 1919x977px
>>74237775
I recommend you my favorite artists in Hip Hop
from one meat head to another
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMkXPt5DtDHR-ZkTs0uVHUVV1z8H_cwzt - Aesop is a lyrical/symbolic mastermind and his beats and hooks may seem odd at first but it grows on you. Whipped up his latest in a playlist for you as I couldnt find one better. If you liked his work you should check out Labor Days and Float albums
>>
File: musess.jpg (47KB, 1919x980px) Image search: [Google]
musess.jpg
47KB, 1919x980px
>>74239197
Damn broke the link https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMkXPt5DtDHR-ZkTs0uVHUVV1z8H_cwzt
Check out the ones his worked with and other on his label and the past, such as El-P from Run the Jewels and Danny Brown, whom I also reccomend to you
>>
>>74237775
try out bones. sounds like you have similar taste to me as i generally like heavy sounding music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up4TK3ZEFHM
>>
Listen to these and only these. Everything else is shit.
>>
What about me? I have the opposite issue. I can't stop listening to hip hop and I need to listen to something else.
>>
>>74239386

holy shit is this a bad list
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.