[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Normie music for autists?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501268669569.jpg (94KB, 645x644px) Image search: [Google]
1501268669569.jpg
94KB, 645x644px
Hey /mu/, /r9k/ here. I might be going to a party next weekend and I need some music reccomendations so I won't sounds like a secluded autist. I mainly listen to metal (melodic death metal specifically) and I don't want to have that be my only talking point music wise
>>
>>74237267
hang yourself asap
>>
why do you need music if you're just going to the party? you shouldn't dick with the host's music unless asked to
>>
>>74237267
>/r9k/
>going to a party

lmao
>>
Calvin Harris just dropped a sick album full of nignogs rap features, take that and also put some Drake and shitty edm, of course try to avoid showing your music to anybody, I doubt somebody pass you the amp so you will be ok but good thinkng about taking precautions, also I reccomend you to take some of that metal and some indie tumblr garbage like Lana del Rey, 21 pilots and Arctic Monkeys, just in case you hook up with a qt metal-emo girl or an indie-feminist one
>>
Curveball everyone and bring your dad's vinyl copy of Hotel California or something.
>>
No one's going to walk up to you and ask what music you like. if someone does, just be relatively honest (don't say "melodic death metal", just say metal). People will see through your facade if you go all patrick bateman on them
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.