[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that is has been out for all of 5 minutes, what do we think lads.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: HScoverart.jpg (57KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HScoverart.jpg
57KB, 1200x1200px
>>
2 songs in, I like it.
>>
Her best work yet.
>>
>September 22nd release date

Why are leakers assholes?

Also, does it sound completely different to Abyss?
>>
File: IMG_5523.jpg (198KB, 960x958px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5523.jpg
198KB, 960x958px
>>
>>74233384
is this a joke? why the fuck would you leak an album this early :/
>>
>>74233838
She complains about being really tall, but how tall is she? She doesn't seem that taller than Kris.
>>
>>74233384
didn't it leak like 12 hours back though?
>>
>>74234304
Yeah, OP is a slowpoke.
>>
Guys... Is this a breakup album?

I can barely understand her, both vocally and lyrically, but I'm getting major breakup album vibes here.

If that's the case, this is my favorite breakup album ever.
>>
>>74234304
>>74234322
So who did it? They mail these things to people, and people in the know leak them. Who's the rat?
>>
Post her ass
>>
File: Chelsea's ass.jpg (148KB, 1200x1046px) Image search: [Google]
Chelsea's ass.jpg
148KB, 1200x1046px
>>74234373
Done and done.

Tell me you would not eat this for days.
>>
>>74234355
I'm wondering that too... Had to be someone who worked on it if it's two months out.
>>
>>74234433
>I'm wondering that too... Had to be someone who worked on it if it's two months out.
There could be vinyl rips too, but usually someone leaks it who is in on it.

Most of the musicians I know would never leak anything prematurely. It's always leaked by someone that is sent a promo.
>>
It looks like she's trying to take a dump in the corner but doesn't want anyone to see.
>>
>>74234504
Imagine walking up to her like that in that position and just saying "hi" nonchalantly.
>>
>>74234403
>ywn have Chelsea sit on your face.
Feels batman.
>>
>>74234403
She's pretty much perfect
>>
>>74234730
>She's pretty much perfect
She really is.
>>
>tfw Chelsea will never kick you with her high heeled stripper boots and call you a worm, and spit on you.
>>
Ugh, Twin Fawn is so good. And Spun. And the Culling, and hnnnnnggg
>>
Can any of you even imagine the sort of sounds she would make if you ate her out? God...
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.