[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, remember me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: HumanzGorillaz.png (178KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HumanzGorillaz.png
178KB, 400x400px
Hey guys, remember me?
>>
>>74232717
unfortunately
>>
Fucking

TERRIBLE
>>
HALLULUYA

M U N A Y
>>
>>74232717
Half of the songs were cringe tier.
Most disappoint.
>>
i fucking hate fantano, the second after i listened to this i said 'its just a 5/10 its not great but its not bad theres some shit but some gold' AND THEN FANTANO COMES OUT IN HIS CUM STAINED FLANNEL AND SAYS THE SAME AND SUDDENLY IM A DRONE
its aight
>>
worst gorillaz album by far, and that's an objective fact that can't be argued
>>
File: 1496102383388.jpg (88KB, 898x889px) Image search: [Google]
1496102383388.jpg
88KB, 898x889px
>>
Take out the interludes and it's listenable.

Some of the tracks suck
Some of them are ok
Some of them are good.

It's not as focused as any of the other albums. The Fall is a better album and it was made on an iPad.
>>
>>74232717
Damon is still a talented musician.

I remember really fucking liking some of the tracks, but damn, there's some shit you just gotta get used to. The drum from Momentz, Busted and Blue's ending, etc.

It's definitely more listenable though than The Fall or LCH.

Definite skips are Sex Murder Party, Andromeda, and We Got the Power if you're in a pissy mood. This really needed more time and focus instead of Damon's politically-rushed hateboner.
>>
Submission would be god tier if it didnt change to danny brown halfway through
>>
>>74235925
My biggest issue is that the majority of the features on the album were decided base so not on what Damon wanted the album to sound like, but on what his daughter listened to.
>>
>>74236073
I think Danny Brown is the best part of the song. really wish he had an extra verse.

Momentz, Saturnz Bars, Submission, and We Got The Power are the only good songs. Everything else is completely forgettable imo
>>
Ascension, Saturnz Barz, and Charger are still getting regular play by me.

I don't I even wanted to listen to the other tracks more than once or twice when I was listening to the whole album for the first time.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.