[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this album has really grown on me. Is any of their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: PatD_-_Pretty._Odd..jpg (176KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
PatD_-_Pretty._Odd..jpg
176KB, 301x300px
Holy shit this album has really grown on me. Is any of their other stuff nearly as good?
>>
>>74232610
Not really. I believe that this is their best album.
>>
>>74232610
I would say no, not at all just because none of it is similar. If you're into scene pop stuff like FOB or MCR you'd like their debut but this was more or less Ryan Ross's album and he left the band after it. Brendan turned the """band""" into electropop afterwards.
>>
>>74232610
Daily reminder that you will never listen to the triptych of Sweet Revenge, Pretty Odd, and From Under The Cork Tree on a loop with your emo gf while playing WoW ever again
>>
>>74232610
northern downpour is anthemic af
>>
>>74234251
I want nothing more than to go back to 2008 when I listened to Fall Out Boy religiously and played Runescape all day and all night with absolutely zero responsibilities
>>
>>74233499
I think the third album whatever it was called was pretty similar to A Fever You Can't Sweat Out wasn't it.
>>
What if they continued with this sound?
>>
>>74234555
Agreed. Best song on the album.
I'm surprised I'm not being grilled for loving this on /mu/
>>
This was my favorite album for years when I was younger. So much creativity was put into it. Having a full orchestra back them up on half of the songs, good harmonies and lyrics that weren't emo as fuck. I remember thinking good. This band is growing up and making an effort to make real music with meaning. Everyone I tried to talk to about it says it was their worst album. Unfortunately the talent in the band left which leaves us with Brandon narcissist Urie butchering almost every album that came after it.
>>
This was the only album by this shitty band I ever liked. Just thinking about it honestly makes me sad. Times were a lot simpler back then.
>>
It's almost synchronistic seeing this post today.
>>
This album is amazing, and frankly, no. None of their albums come close to being any where near as good as this. Which is a real shame.
>>
>Listening to a poor man's Fallout Boy
>>
>>74236439
They don't even have an album as good as this
>>
>>74236633
folie a deux is their pretty odd
>>
>>74236633
Folie a Deux, Cork Tree, and maybe Infinity on High are better than any Panic album
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.