[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You Should Know You're His Favourite Worst Nightmare!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Favourite_Worst_Nightmare.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Favourite_Worst_Nightmare.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
Let's talk about one of the most amazing, sexy and gloomy albums made by the Arctic Monkeys! What is your favorite song/line/riff in Favourite Worst Nightmare?
>>
>>74225102
this album was when arctic monkeys lost their charm as a few simple lads from Sheffield. it's probably when the fame kicked in
>>
Fluorescent Adolescent. Normie track ik but it's one of their best singles
>>
>>74225129
hi clover
>>
>>74225129
Yes! It's one of their most beautiful songs, no matter now normie it is. Have you ever heard the acoustic version made at that session for WRXP around 2009?
>>

>>74225166
Nah but I'll check it out at some point
>>
>>
505 is breddy good.
>>
>>74225225
iddis
>>
>>74225102
Do Me A Favour. Entire album is great though.
>She walked away while her shoes were untied
>When the eyes were all red
>You could see that we'd cried
>And I watched and I waited until she was inside
>Forcing a smile
>And waving goodbye
>>
my 14 yr old sister likes that album

trash
>>
>>74225115
This was just about fine. After this though they lost it completely.

Fuck me that first album was good though.
>>
>>74225507
She's got better taste than you for sure then.
>>
>>74225517
nope AM is trash
>>
>>74225523
Favourite Worst Nightmare isn't AM though.
>>
File: Arcticmonkeys-humbug.jpg (17KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Arcticmonkeys-humbug.jpg
17KB, 300x300px
>>74225102
pic related is peak arctic monkeys
>>
>>74225983
hated it when it came out cos i hated the change in direction and i was a 14 year old pleb but it's at least their second best album after their debut
>>
this album used to get me so hyped up
i think that's why i didn't like AM, not enough energy
>>
>>74225102
Fluorescent Adolescent and 505 are certainly on the pantheon of the best teen indie rock tracks.

I love playing Teddy Picker, it's very fun.
>>
After 4 years, AM is still fucking shit

Sometimes, I forgot how shit AM was. An album that's both garbage and forgettable, quite a feat.
>>
File: Alex_Turner_Submarine.jpg (23KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
Alex_Turner_Submarine.jpg
23KB, 340x340px
I'm not an Arctic Monkeys fan, but I do like this song a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ma9I9VBKPiw

I do like the Submarine EP.

They always sounded like a Libertines rip off to me.

I honestly don't mind AM, though - it's the definition of GQ-core
>>
>>74225102
Brianstorm all the way
>>
>>74225498
Best line:

'And to tear apart the ties that bind,
Perhaps "fuck off' might be too kind'
>>
>>74226486
>AM was 4 years ago

fuck

Also, Humbug is their best album
>>
>>74226486
I'm quite surprised and glad that you are able to forget about AM. Sometimes it seems like the world won't get tired of playing R U Mine or whatever.
>>
>>74226722
i remember when it leaked on here aha
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.