[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /moo/.....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

http://www.strawpoll.me/13565174
>>
>>74222183
Wu-Tang comin atcha
>>
I really hate rap and hip-hop, but Wu-Tang is the best of the bunch.
>>
>>74222183
Wu-Tang the dustiest of the four
Ready to Die almost the best but gets fucking ruined by the sex skit every time

Illmatic easily
>>
>>74222459
>Ready to Die almost the best but gets fucking ruined by the sex skit every time
I think it's kind of funny desu.
The one on 2001 is far worse.
>>
>>74222183
>not ddf
fucking P L E B
>>
>>74222526
Who.
>>
Imagine not picking Illmatic. I thought that was already heavily agreed upon as the king. Hell, Stillmatic is better than Ready To Die
>>
>>74222573
>Stillmatic is better than Ready To Die
>Anything post Illmatic that isn't It Was Written (which is average at best) better than any Hip Hop record
>Let alone Ready To Die
Lmao.
>>
>>74222595
It Was Written is far too poppy to be even average, but I Am (well at least with a few handpicked songs removed) and Stillmatic are well above average. Ready To Die has like 3 good tracks.
>>
>>74222666
>Things Done Changed
>Gimme the Loot
>Warning
>Suicidal Thoughts
>Everyday Struggle
>Machine Gun Funk
>obligatory Juicy / Big Poppa

??
>>
>>74222183
wu tang clan ain't nothing to fuck with
>>
>>74222680
Suicidal Thoughts is fucking annoying and the rest are mediocre, repetitive nonsense (except Gimme The Loot, Juicy, Unbelievable)

Now,
>Second Childhood
>Destroy and Rebuild
>Ether
>One Mic
>Rule
>Rewind

Also keep in mind Stillmatic isn't sucked off to death like Ready To Die, and the only weak track in the former is My Country
>>
>>74222765
you a real one for recognizing the greatness of Stillmatic, but Ready to Die is still better, sorry
>>
File: 4L_FwVyx8f9.jpg (168KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_FwVyx8f9.jpg
168KB, 1000x1000px
none
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.