[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened? I thought he would be the spiritual successor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: YOUNG-THUG.jpg (925KB, 2128x1197px) Image search: [Google]
YOUNG-THUG.jpg
925KB, 2128x1197px
What happened? I thought he would be the spiritual successor to Lil Wayne around 2014. But he has completely fallen off the map artistically.
>>
>>74215531
so black that he's blue
>>
>>74215531
Wow, it's almost like rap has a low shelf life and is completely based on trends instead of artistic integrity.
>>
his last 2 albums have been his best stuff so far imo dude
>>
>>74215575
It seems that shelf life is becoming lower and lower though. The peaks are so sharp and quick now.
>>
I was thinking that he was gonna be "the guy". But it seems that Drake, Rae Sremmurd and Kendrick are the ones with the big mainstream appeal now.
>>
>>74215575
This
>>
>>74215606
Honestly Drake has fallen off as well. If You're Reading This, It's Too Late (2015) was his last good work.
>>
>>74215531
wat

Jeffery was his best work to date, m8
>>
>>74215637
Never been a Drake fan outside maybe five songs. I was only talking popularity-wise, in which case the dude shoots straight to the top every time he does something new.
>>
>>74215531
CASH MONEY RECORDS IS WHAT HAPPENED .
>>
>>74215531
>But he has completely fallen off the map artistically.

EBTG was excellent. He's just loosing mainstream popularity which is great. he's probably got the least annoying fanbase in hip hop. He buts out creative and innovative music on a consistent basis. He doesn't put up huge album sales numbers but that just means he's too out there for normies.

He is literally /ourguy/ and always will be
>>
I really liked Slime Season 3, but that's genuinely all I've listened to.

Any one got some links to some other good shit of his?
>>
File: Slime_Season_3_Cover.jpg (16KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Slime_Season_3_Cover.jpg
16KB, 316x316px
>>74215853
This, he had some decent shit on this but after that been nah for me
>>
JEFFREY SUCKED ASS
>>
>>74215863
The way he screams NIGGGGGGGUUUUUH in the refrain of Drippin never fails to make me laugh.
>>
Jeffery was my favorite rap/pop album of that year. Not one song on it that wasn't soaked with beautifully ironic ignorance and blind fun.
>>
>>74215531
wow this guy is cute!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.