[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_2280.jpg (240KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2280.jpg
240KB, 1000x1000px
Albums no one remembers
>>
>>74215070
i remember that album very well. every single song of it. matter of fact. im listening to it right now.

and now since we all know that youre the faggot op that has nothing else to do but hate on marina and tell everyone how perfect lana is all i want to say is that im really sorry for you and i hope that someday youll become a normal human being.

calling it right now, youll shitpost about how bad marina is and how good lana (or any other female artist for that matter) is and that marina is a failure blah blah blah

good luck with you life mate!
>>
kill all permavirgin waifufags
>>
File: nra7vv83vY1uyik3to1_250.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
nra7vv83vY1uyik3to1_250.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>74215296
i love them both
>>74215070
:))
>>
File: Ln3bk3h.jpg (38KB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
Ln3bk3h.jpg
38KB, 400x310px
>>74215329
>being this much of a faggot
>>
>>74215367
thats how it should be, nice m8.
>>
>>74215367
>>74215393

well i didnt meant for everyone being forced liking or loving them. if you dont like her fine, just say it and dont make it a big deal by starting a thread every single day and talk about how much you hate her etc. just say why you dont like her once and say why and thats it. no need to be as much of a faggot as op is
>>
File: a.png (218KB, 2834x538px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
218KB, 2834x538px
>>74215464
i like ops threads tho, they always make me laugh and i believe they help him cope with his autism too
>>
>>74215564
i always get angry for some reason. maybe my obession with marinas music is way to big for me but nonetheless, youll instantly see that its only shitpost since the only thing they say is that shes a hag and always bring up her tits for some reason, but never talk about her music and that is the part that makes me angry. this is fucking /mu/. i still wish him best of luck and lets just see how this will end

wish the fucking mods would do their work
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.