[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

$uicideboy$

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 5195882.png (779KB, 720x819px) Image search: [Google]
5195882.png
779KB, 720x819px
Say something nice about them.
>>
>>74208373
tell the nigger on the right to fucking shave that beard
>>
No they promote a terrible lifestyle. Stop making retards famous
>>
>>74208373
saged
>>
>>74208373
they should kill them$elve$.
>>
sometimes they have good beats
>>
>>74209002
came here to say they make their own instrumentals (mostly? i believe) and aren't as pretentious as bones so there's that
>>
>>74209075
bones is still better tho
>>
>>74208373
Atleast they're white
>>
I unironically love Kill Yourself Part III. I have no strong opinions on them beyond that
>>
>>74208373
Why are white people like this?
>>
>>74208373
I always thought they were that yung lean posse or whatever. Didn't realize they actually were some other guys
>>
>>74209075

>make their own instrumentals

Are you retarded? They overtly sample a majority of their music from Memphis rap from the 90s.

Why do think they never make any retail albums?
>>
Ruby can spit pretty fucking legendary imo.
>>
>>74208373
Bones already did $uicideboy$
>>
Soon to be played out Hot Topic core
>>
>>74208502
no, they really don't. they rap about drugs but in interviews they always tell kids not to do them. and if you're gonna say most people don't listen to the interviews, if you're serious enough about $b to do drugs cause they do drugs, you probably do listen to the interviews. and even if you don't, doing drugs cause musicians do drugs is DUMB
>>
>>74209075
Bones actually has some pretty good tracks though. These guys don't.
>>
>>74209564
yeah im gonna need some sources
>>
its about time a white man showed blacks how to get down desu
>>
>>74213084
Not him but are you retarded? Sources on what ? Just listen to their music , their sample skills has to be the most generic and laziest ever they literally bring nothing new to the song they make. Only that cringey ad lib "suicide suicide"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.