[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /mu/ related things that make you irrationally angry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: wornby_joydiv_japan_black_fr.jpg (117KB, 610x910px) Image search: [Google]
wornby_joydiv_japan_black_fr.jpg
117KB, 610x910px
ITT: /mu/ related things that make you irrationally angry
>>
>>74207212
>Angry because of a t shirt
Settle down autist.
>>
>>74207270
>irrationally
>>
fat people
>>
Mike Love
>>
Listening to music
>>
File: joy division.png (35KB, 892x182px) Image search: [Google]
joy division.png
35KB, 892x182px
Klassic kek
>>
>>74207376
Ah c'mon. That's just being an asshole
>>
People acting like Death Grips is some revolutionary new phenomena in 2017.

Dude I was sick of them in 2012.
>>
>>74207376
>berates JD for being entry level
>listens to a band literally on the same entry level
lmaoat this fag
>>
>>74207735
The only way they'll become relevant to /mu/ again is if they embrace their meme status and release an album about fantano or referencing mew memes. Something like fashion week but with lyrics. I don't see why they haven't embraced memes yet.
>>
>>74207270
These are the same retarded morbidly obese manchildren that get angry when people wear band shirts to concerts or have band tattoos.
>>
>>74207776
It's not up to them to embrace the meme status, it's up to us. There are still people that take the album seriously, ranking it among their favorites. This has to stop. The album has to become such a meme that like ITAOTS, people will become ashamed of putting it on their charts.
>>
File: yIshOZL.png (2MB, 595x1009px) Image search: [Google]
yIshOZL.png
2MB, 595x1009px
>>74207790
>band tattoos
>>
>>74207212
Why do so many teenage girls wear them these days?
>>
>>74207864
when women try to be different they are different like how all other "different" women are
>>
>>74207832
Except itaots was released before 4chan existed, needledick even said he was sad about it becoming a meme and then he goes on to praise death grips and start a meme review channel. Fucking hypocrite
>>
>>74207864
Easy: Urban Outfitters or Hot Topic stockpile these shirts, sometimes w/ Japanese text. People who have no idea who Joy Division are see it and like the pattern (it's pretty awesome, let's be honest) and purchase the shirt.
>>
>>74207212
Joyu adivirseruuu!!!
>>
>>74207895
ITAOTS was always a cool album to like. I had it back in the late 90s. /mu/ acts like the only reason that album saw any recognition was because they meme'd it to hell.
>>
>>74207903
This, I could literally walk to the mall that somehow still exists and go to the hot topic that shouldn't still exist and there will literally be a stack of unknown pleasure shirts waiting to be sold at any given time for like $25 each.
>>
>>74207839
>cherrypicking, the post
>>
Idea for an album cover. A person wearing a shirt of a joy division shirt being burned on the ground
>>
>>74207922
>>74207895

I remember my Cousin having a copy of it around 98/99.

He was super into Olivia Tremor Control and Circulatory System too
>>
>>74208062
edgy
>>
>>74207212
>>
>>74209217
tell me exactly what's wrong with being edgy?
>>
cover bands

also musicians getting married and shit instead of making beautiful music
>>
>>74209310
it's cringy and also something you really shouldn't try to be if you're out of high school
>>
jyoui deibijyon? what the fuck does that mean?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2gWO-fpfr8
>>
>>74207790
I'm not fat and I haven't got tattoos but I own a Joy Division shirt
>>
>>74207839
is this that guy from buzzfeed?
>>
>>74207776
this is the gayest thing i have ever read
>>
>>74209741
Sorry zach
>>
>>74207839
did this guy have terminal cancer or something? why the FUCK would you tattoo that shit
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.