[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Earl, say something nice about him.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: sweatshirt-earl-image.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
sweatshirt-earl-image.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
This is Earl, say something nice about him.
>>
cheer up earl
>>
>white people le racism
>"I just broke up with my bitch cause we ain't argue enough"
>*makes references to beating women*

Really makes you think...
>>
>>74205417
OP said something nice, why you gotta be so negative ?
>>
man this nigga ugly
>>
>>74205493

sorry man, i was just thinking about it today. I like his stuff but it is a bit samey. not saying he pulls the race card but his music is flawed in that aspect.
>>
>>74205398
this nigga look like some sorta african poet
>>
>>74205398
You have nice teeth Earl!
>>
>>74205516
Isn't every rap record a bit samey ?
>>
>>74205566

I guess but rock records usually keep guitar/drums and bass. I was talking more about his lyrics. More specifically how he's now "woke" (not in a black power way).
>>
>>74205590
I agree, but personally I'm really enjoying his evolution. Really glad that he is getting into production, and I think the raw deliver of the new pos-IDLS songs it's way better than the "i'm just gonna say a bunch of weird words to sound cult" phase.
>>
>>74205684
>'m just gonna say a bunch of weird words to sound cult

Doris suffered from this on a few tracks. I agree, I like his latest album, it sounded more like himself. IDLS got a little shaky towards the end of the album. I didn't care for any of the features and some of the songs were forgettable. I think the next album will be amazing though.
>>
>>74205795
Thoughts on Solace ?
>>
>>74205840

Best material he's ever done IMO. Don't think we'll get something similar to that. There's a rapper called "MIKE" that Earl's affiliated with loosely. Check out his "May God Bless Your Hustle" album that just dropped. He sounds a lot like Earl and it's kinda what I thought Earl's next project was going to be.
>>
>>74205866
Will definitely check this out.
>>
He's not lil yachty

That's pretty nice.
>>
Solace is the only EP i listen to on a regular basis
>>
>>74205398
Give us some new music you depressive fag
>>
>>74205398
That's actually Thebe
>>
psyche Psyche PSYCHE
>>
>>74205507
And he rapes, oooh
>>
>>74205398
Earl lets me believe that even ugly people can make it in entertainment if they're doing something with their craft that others like.
>>
I really loved Doris
>>
Hes black, and black men are the hottest men. Black women on the other hand
>>
Love how he portrays social depravity.
>>
>>74205398
It's Earl, Mr. Lateshift, rapist in trainin, who edge bout as straight as some clay-closet gay dick
>>
>>74207783
Who even are you and what are you trying to sell me?
>>
His dreads are cool
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.