[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Lorde?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: LORDE.jpg (132KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
LORDE.jpg
132KB, 750x750px
Thoughts on Lorde?
>>
>>74204987
She seems like a bitch desu
Her music isn't very good.
>>
she looks as if she has bad body odour
>>
>>74204987
Meh for both looks and music
>>
>>74204987
her coachella set was painful and south park probably ruined her career
>>
>>74204987
Garbage
>>
The ol' smokebomb herself.
>>
She looks like Reviewbrah
>>
>>74204987
wouldn't
>>
child bearing hips
>>
File: C_BIcDoVwAAarov.jpg (86KB, 791x972px)
C_BIcDoVwAAarov.jpg
86KB, 791x972px
eh, she's no choa
>>
>>74205279
fok off with your gay ass waifufagging garbadge music
>>
>>74205279
To this day I'm still not sure if Choaposter is one person or several. She is super cute tho.
>>
File: C-yjRsZVwAAhFyX.jpg (153KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C-yjRsZVwAAhFyX.jpg
153KB, 960x1200px
>>74205348
she's better than lored to me

>>74205360
there's many of us and we are known as choabros
>>
has she hit menopause yet?
>>
>>74205427
she's only 27
>>
>>74204987

I like how Chvrches covered her Team
https://youtu.be/z-Mq04a4pMw
>>
>>74204987
SMOKEBOMB CITY POPULATION HER
>>
She thinks she's talented hahahahah
She thinks her songs are different from pop girls like rihanna hahah she thinks she's Janis Joplin hahah

Lorde and Hopsin are two pop artists thinking they're underground and different from the "bitches and niggas talking about money".
>>
>>74205049
This, at least she'll be remembered for a good South Park episode
>>
Reviewbrah's secret double life
>>
>>74206098
That episode is when South Park had veritably jumped the shark and started going downhill. The bit about music production was funny as well as Randy just saying "ya ya ya" all the time but that whole speech by Sharon about Lorde was so fucking cringe, and look now, Lorde's practically irrelevant.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.