[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /mu/ think of It's Everyday Bro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

What does /mu/ think of It's Everyday Bro?
>>
>>74195748
Under-appreciated masterpiece.
>>
>>74195748
i think its everydaybro
>>
File: 05b8c9f8b18149e789b2dd194ffdae1c.jpg (442KB, 1152x1536px) Image search: [Google]
05b8c9f8b18149e789b2dd194ffdae1c.jpg
442KB, 1152x1536px
>>74195748
It's a funny novelty song mostly because of the hate it inspired.

Jake Paul haters are just jealous people who channel it into hatred instead of having some perspective, the dude is 20yo, famous, rich, and partying it up. Good for him, I would probably be doing the same at that age in his position.
>>
I listen to it occasionally.
>>
>>74196970
Plus he's a cunt. Can't forget that.
>>
i kinda like it

it's very easy to remember jake and the fat guys verses and sing along to them
>>
I hate how his name sounds similar to Jai Paul.
>>
>>74195748
A classic novelty song that will never get old
>>
I worry that I've listened to it so much out of spite that I now like it as a meme.
>>
>>74197363
Rip Jai Paul, he will never release something again
>>
ENGLAND IS MY CITY
>>
>>74195748

It's rap.
>>
>https://soundcloud.com/nick255349/its-everyday-bro-with-the-dsi-channel-flow
>>
>>74196970
I'm a 20 year old who likes to do all that shit too. The difference is I don't do shit like start a fire that very easily could kill half my neighborhood. Also he is literally mentally challenged so it's fun to laugh at him. When it was just about their song I didn't care, there are dozens of former child actors with music contracts that I could go after if I wanted to do that but they're not making jackasses of themselves.
>>
File: raging.jpg (82KB, 600x759px) Image search: [Google]
raging.jpg
82KB, 600x759px
>>74196970
>every1 is just jeluss XD
Hi Jake.
>>
>>74195748
certified banger

>my name is Nick Crompton
>and you know I'm not from Compton
>England is my city
>it is litty not shitty
>>
peak contrarianism itt good job guys
>>
>>74195748
anybody who hates this song doesn't get ironywave
>>
A good depiction of depression
>>
>>74195748
I sincerely hope he necks himself because he goes bankrupt from his fucking disney channel firing. Jake Paul dying or becoming homeless in the next 2 years is honestly the only way I can see his career ending.
>>
>>74200811
>forgets the best line
Someone's collar doesn't stay poppin
>>
I live five whole fucking blocks from this faggot and still he manages to make traffic in the neighborhood even worse. It's pathetic, I see grown men waiting outside his house with their poorly-raised children in tow, all just to catch a glimpse of this douchenozzle.
>>
heres some oc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPoJNzqz8GA

this was a disaster
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPoJNzqz8GA&
>>
>>74201220
I would sincerely make my kid bus/walk there cause i wouldn't wast my time on something I find stupid and not beneficial to me or my kid
>>
>>74201259
this is why you don't have kids, fucking pathetic Jake Paul haters everyone.
>>
why do whiteys think they can rap?
>>
File: Campfire Songs.png (117KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Campfire Songs.png
117KB, 316x316px
>>74196970
Hey Jake/Logan, what do you think about Animal Collective?
>>
>>74196970
Wrong. Starting huge dangerous fires in your back yard and having hordes of 14 year old girls showing up to my house everyday and being a nuisance to the neighbors sounds like the last thing I would ever do. This dude is literally a retarded teenager and I'm the same age.
>>
The Pauls are truly abhorrent people. Is there a more unfunny, talentless duo in history other than Tegan and Sara?
>>
He and Team 10 are like an Allah Mosque
>>
hes gonna go bald in the next 5 years, his hair is on its last lifeline
>>
File: DBxLHdCUMAUbDl6.jpg (23KB, 637x583px) Image search: [Google]
DBxLHdCUMAUbDl6.jpg
23KB, 637x583px
>>74195748
Stinky
>>
Thicc Crompton is my new god desu
>>
>>74200811
which beatle is he in the context of team10

id say George, because he is lowkey the greatest genius of the band
>>
>>74196970
why do people do this thing

its like the christgau reviews of soulja boy

like oh i like this thing that you thinks not cool but guess again its cool in a roundabout way
>>
>>74195748
better than the beatles
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.