[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When I was 18 I wanted to fuck on the floor and break shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hr.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hr.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>When I was 18 I wanted to fuck on the floor and break shit. When I was 25 I wanted to fuck on the floor and break shit. When I was 35 I wanted to fuck on the floor and break shit. Now I’m 40 and I want to fuck on the floor and break shit.

Was there ever another frontman more based?
>>
none of that was true though.
>>
I always thought the guy was pretty lame
>>
>>74194801
hes a lame old gay man
>>
/bleep/ btfo so hard by based henry
>>
>implying he have sex ever
>>
>>74194877
>Flicka Flicka Dj F-Fuckhead, Dj Fuckhead, N-No Talent, No Talent
>>
>>74194890
>put it on a white-label and send it to the clubs your fucking genius man youre fucking genius
simply btfo
>>
>aren't there people who want to put on a record and wreck everything in sight?
Well /mu/? Are there?
>>
>rock

no thanks.
>>
>>74194875
This. Also, why does he coil up the mic cable and hold it in his hand like that? Does he think it looks cool? What a dumb faggot.
>>
how do you not like him? hi'
>>
>>74194997
>GOD THIS SUCKS!
>no no here, take these drugs!
>UHHHH...FUUUUUCKKKK DASSSSSSOOOO GOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!
>>
>>74194848
>>74194875
>>74194889
>>74195354
you guys clearly don't know how he was falsely accused of rape way back in the 80's, which he has very openly admitted to traumatizing him and making him fearful of sex.
Also, I coil up shit in my hands like that but it's cause I have ADHD and it feels good, idk if Henry does
>>
>>74194801
he's so fuckin BASED!! https://youtu.be/dt6PWuvlNhM
>>
>>74195614
I give him credit for not being a racist and a sexist considering the shit he's had to go through because of the blackies and bleeding bitch boxes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.