[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never known of someone with worse taste holy shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I've never known of someone with worse taste holy shit
>>
fuck outta here with your low quality bait you fucking faggot
>>
I was a little disappointed with the music choices. 90% were just ok. S
>>
File: IMG_0302.png (49KB, 1050x910px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.png
49KB, 1050x910px
>>
>>74188390
this but unironically
>>
>>74188390
but /mu/ should be pretentious. why would you want a stagnating and mediocre community?
>>
>>74187070
This whole movie felt like the scene from spider-man 3 where tobey gets the emo swoop and walks down the street all "cool"
"Cool" seemed to be this guys main personality trait. And old man Edgar Wright made it very clear that he hasn't known what was cool for at least 15 years. So much james dean posturing. Also every time one of the songs synced up with the action it was a screaming reminder that i was watching a movie.
Some of the songs were good tho
>>
>>74188504
/mu/ is stagnating and mediocre...

There's literally a thread with a meme that has an iFunny watermark on it.
>>
>>74188537
Not even close, this whole post is a pile of garbage and you should feel bad.
>>
>>74188603
>I LIKED THING YOU DONT KYS
>>
>>74188504
/mu/ is terrible about being pretentious though. it's just bad opinions from white teenage boys. there are still 18 daily threads about the singer from Linkin Park dying, and the board seems undecided about if it's okay to listen to music from black people.

thinking /mu/ is pretentious is like mistaking the magazine rack at Wal-Mart for the fucking library of congress.
>>
>>74189058
This.
>>
>>74188504
Mu is already stagnating. Its because of the lack of identity the community has these days
>>
they played BOC tho
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.