[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avey Tare - Eucalyptus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: eucalyptus.jpg (29KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
eucalyptus.jpg
29KB, 320x320px
This one came out of nowhere, I didn't even expect it. Maybe it was discussed here already, but what did you think of it?

I liked it... I'm a fan of Down There, and pretty much don't care for Slasher House. I'm glad he comes with solo material from time to time, specially now as Anco seems to be slowly eating itself... And it's particularly refreshing when the songs are proof of his more personal arranging and composing styles, as this is the case. Feels like it will be a grower, too.
>>
>>74185897
Hey bro i love this album. Yeah its def a grower. I really appreciate the placidity of the album... good vibes man. Season high makes me wish it was summer here
>>
>>74186134
Heh it's not summer where I live neither... But I didn't get that much of a particularly summery vibe from this one. Fortunately it's really varied record... It actually gave me hope for the future output of these guys.
>>
Yeah it's the most boring and lackluster album since PBVTGR sorry
>>
File: 1493444704333.jpg (224KB, 556x712px) Image search: [Google]
1493444704333.jpg
224KB, 556x712px
>>74185897
>2 AnCo EPs
>Avey solo album
This has been a good year.
>>
>>74186624
Yes though it feels like Anco enthusiasts have left /mu/ maybe?... Or their last records put them off. I recognize that PW was a burnt out insufferable approach, but it's funny how the second they stop to be trend-setters, people start giving them shit. I hope they keep making whatever they want and not giving a shit.
>>
>>74186759
> I hope they keep making whatever they want and not giving a shit.
thats fine and i'll continue to remind them how bad they are while not giving a shit if it hurts their feelings.
>>
>>74186545
I think it's almost as good as Person Pitch.
>>
MPP was the only album of AnCo I could get into, after a trip of shrooms.

Should I trip again and try their other albums? I still love MPP, but their other albums always bore or irk me.
>>
>>74186759
I've been a fanboy since SJ came out, and while I do agree that PW was more or less kind of bad, it doesn't put me off from them in general. I still think CHz was good, definitely not as bad as everyone made it out to be. PW however is just plain mediocre.

They always loved to do something different, but PW might as well have been a modern PB album with little Avey influence here and there. Seriously it was like Geo might as well not have been there

However the recent ep with just Avey and Geo was good, and of course the Deakin album was incredible.
>>
>>74186797
Nah don't force it... I mean, a whole album on mushrooms is kind of too much. And MPP is I think the only album that has a "general" bright mood, the exceptions being towards slight melancholic or contemplative songs.

Almost any other album by them can fuck your trip by the second or third song if you don't like them.
>>
>>74186770
lol badass
>>
>>74186803
I started to follow them when SJ came out too. And that's part of why I enjoy the later offerings I guess. I can give a full listen to PW easily, and that's kind of part of the problem... At worst it leaves me indifferent. Though I really enjoy the first half.

I agree that was too much Panda, whom output sounds almost sterile to me (I know that's miles away from the general consensus).

I think Deakin will be looked back as one of the most key players for the whole sound of the collective, he is proving to seriously know his shit.
>>
>>74186904

>a whole album on mushrooms is kind of too much

Nah, if you don't eat too much it's pretty easy. And MPP was 40min long, I heard it coming down from the trip and it was that overwhelming sensual ocean that you get sometimes. It was very positive even in its valleys though, even the "weird" parts weren't scary or desorienting but rather amusing (like watching a good horror movie for the thrills, idk)
>>
>>74187175
Ahh the come down is a whole different story though. I'll go for Feels or Strawberry Jam then.
>>
you are a literal child if you think something as vague as that has any meaning at all
>>
>>74185897
I didn't care about it but at least it has the prettiest album cover of them all anco related.

>that gorgeous blue
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.