[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How big is your backlog? Do you think you will ever finish it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1501061166093.jpg (15KB, 532x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501061166093.jpg
15KB, 532x320px
How big is your backlog? Do you think you will ever finish it or is it just going to keep growing forever?
>>
File: 20170727_044305.png (282KB, 474x406px) Image search: [Google]
20170727_044305.png
282KB, 474x406px
>>
>>74183452
Listening to music shouldn't feel like a chore you autistic retard.
>>
>>74183452
well I add to it quicker than I listen to it
>>
>>74183530
>>
>>74183452
mine grows forever. i got a job and a fiancé now, so i hardly have time to listen to it, most music i discover is through her, so thank god she has good taste and has never been to this board.
>>
>>74183507
rip tori black

I have albums on my chart that are still in my backlog
>>
>>74183530
It's more like "Oh shit I want to listen to this but I just downloaded five other cool albums last night"
>>
Its big but nothing compared to my anime backlog
>>
>>74183552
cuckold
>>
>>74183452
It's pretty much endless when considering how much I am always adding to it.

So I'm going through it randomly for the sake of it.
>>
>listen to half of an album
>wow I really enjoy this but I'm not feeling listening to another 30 minutes right now
>never finish
>>
>>74183597
howso? we live together and fuck every night, if you're saying musically, well then you'd be right
if i have time to listen to new shit, it's usually what i'm trying to make.
>>
My huge unlistened backlog wouldn't be such a concern if I didn't pay for all my music on CD and vinyl. There are albums I spent 20 bucks on several years ago and still haven't heard.
>>
File: Backlog.jpg (3MB, 2223x3428px) Image search: [Google]
Backlog.jpg
3MB, 2223x3428px
>>74183452
Quite modest, gradually listening through it.

>>74183552
Worried this will happen to me, though good luck in your marriage anon! Are you going to have children?
>>
>>74184098
we might adopt, but our genetics are too fucked up to have actually children
there's really nothing to be afraid of as long as the person you find has good taste, at least with her i used to be her tastemaker.
>>
>>74184179
If you're talking about mental illness I doubt it should pass on too badly (coming from someone from a family that seems to be ridden with such). I perceive mental illness as being bought on partially via one's will and upbringing, though alas I'm not you and so cannot form a valid stance. Fundamentally it is your decision so do as you will, though will not many adopted children not also suffer from mental illness? (Watch the 400 Blows by the way if you haven't already, God-tier film). That being said I suppose we're not on /r9k/ so what does your backlog look like?
>>
>>74184179

What would you recommend to someone dating a girl with great potential for good taste but who's stuck in "Despacito" stuff?

I'm torn between trying to show her stuff she might like because of her personality, and just letting her discover and develop by herself so as not to influence her.

And as I think about it there's probably a middle way to do it properly.
>>
>>74184315

Mental illness is both nature and nurture. You have predispositions, seeds that you have to take care not to grow too much or else they can get out of control.

By adopting a child, you potentially get rid of half the equation, but you still have to pay a lot of attention on the other.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.