[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

thoughts?
>>
>>74182587
I listened to it for the first time the other day
I was disappointed by it
>>
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>ALL MY LIFE
ALL MY FUCKING LIFE
>>
>>74182602
why?
>>
Last track is cool af
>>
>>74182587
I listened to the first 5 minutes, and then turned it off.

I could tell it was not something I was going to enjoy any of.
>>
It's lit desu
>>
Their best release, fucking LOVE IT
>>
I think it's fantastic. I hope the new album sounds like this.
>>
>>74183424
>tfw this is the last thing they ever release

2 late m8
>>
>>74182587
cool
>>
Love it. Sounds like Notm and BP had a baby. Anyone think they'll play anything from steroids on the US tour?
>>
Enigmatic is my fucking jam
>>
Excellent.
>>
the last song thingy on the mix sounds pretty good to me.

I don't know where you guys get the song name from but yeah I'm pretty sure that the one which I like is number seven,

>>74183749
When I went to croatia to see them live they didn't play it.

Both the eu and us tours are after its release, so if they didn't play it in eu why would they play it in the us?
>>
>>74182608 "My whole" not "All my" but I appreciate the effort.
>>
>>74183749
It sounds like a tough thing to bring live overall, especially with the enormous range of vocal alterations made on that (ie sped up, pitch shifted, echo, etc.)
>>
>>74182587
This alongside BP seems to confirm that they're content with just doing watered down imitations of their earlier works.
>>
>>74184663
bottomless pit is not a watered down version of death grips no matter how you slice it.
>>
>>74184663
nah nah, tms is their most watered down release
>>
>>74183749
I doubt it, they didn't play any at their most recent gigs, just stuck to their usual setlist, and plus i'd imagine alot of the tracks on steroids are hard to execute live
>>
first death grips project i listened to and i really enjoyed it, especially the last track

which dg album sounds the most like this?
>>
listening to it at the moment
still love it, one of the best things they ever put out imo
>>
>>74183482
but anon they have already announced they are working on a new album :^)
>>
>>74182587
black body is an amazing song,the rest is okay.
>>
>>74184856
uh
bottomless pit
>>
Definitely their best EP related release, shit is blood-pumping off the walls.

Just hoping the new album takes a left turn. If they do something safe like BP again I'm worried they're finally gonna get stale
>>
>>74182602
YOU GET PAID TO SUFFER.
>>
>>74182602
You're not the only one. It's a legitimately bad release. Sounds like BP extras.
>>
>>74182608
SATURNZ ABOUT TO MAKE LOVE AND I'M JUST A HEARTBREAKER
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.