[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get it. Who thinks it's good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

I don't get it. Who thinks it's good?
>>
File: 1500997829546.jpg (97KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500997829546.jpg
97KB, 1080x1080px
he's cute thou
>>
Gullible and impressionable tumblrinas/nu-males.
That's where it starts and fucking ends. I resent and cannot relate to my genetation. I think about killing myself short-drop hanging style in my closet every single day.
>>
Why do you think it's bad? Lil Peep is the new Drake desu.
>>
>>74171443
would you say you were born in
>le wrong generation xDDD
>>
>>74171473
It'd be better that than you fucking turds.
>>
>>74171512
as someone who's not in your generation, you spend too much time on the internet
you know there are people in this world without tumblrs, who are your age?
not everyone is a brain dead sperglord
>>
>>74171447
Come on man, let's be serious here. If you put aside the "Woe is me my life is so empty wahhh" mood. You get a bunch of not very well produced, repetitive trap beats which are only distinguished from the crowd because they sample some alt. rock. The vocals are also painfully repetitive, really fucking slurred and soaked in reverb. It's not like emo and hip-hop can't go together, just why the fuck is it the trashiest hip-hop and the cringiest emo?
>>
>>74171555
Catch peeps new music video for Awful Things coming soon
>>
>>74171555
Don't take it too seriously man. It's just music. It's not like anyone is claiming he's the best to do it.
It's just a fresh blend of pop emo-shit and generic trap. Something to "party"/"turn up" to.
Music does not have to be deep, progressive or "intellectual" to enjoy.
If you don't like it, fine but it's catchy and that's enough for me sometimes.
>>
>>74171663
That's fair, we all enjoy different things. But erm, my party music is Daft Punk. I can't imagine wanting to put on some Lil Peep unless everyone wanted to take ket and feel sorry for themselves.
>>
his career's already dead, I'm glad he's shouting out Ruben Slikk though
>>
>>74171814
Man, either music is moving really fast or I'm behind the times.
>>
>>74171761
Hahaha, I guess that's true in some way. But why only listen to one artist while having a party? Usually people are very keen to switch the music up, for good or worse.
>>
>>74171401
You have to be a really sad white fuccboi to get it
>>
>>74171443
You're right, dude, I resent everyone of this generation, as they're all the same and they all have shitty tastes *tips fedora*
>>
>>74171842
Nah it's like that because careers don't actually take off and last like a year or so
>>
>>74171443
be the change you want to see in the world
>>
>>74171870
True but you know you're always going to get great party stuff from Daft Punk. Besides I don't listen to much music that evokes the idea of partying.
>>
all he did was rip off ricky hil music
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.