[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: ""Artists"" that need to fuck off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

Pic related, how long does it take her to realise that she's a massive failure and talentless hack?
>>
>>74166416

>having this much of a hateboner

she's a decent singer and a talented visual director. There's literally nothing worth throwing a tantrum over about her.
>>
Grimes
Lana Del Rey
Charlie XCX
Mariana & The Diamonds
Sky Ferreira
Lauren Mayberry
Every kpop cunt
>>
>she's massive
accurate
>>
File: 1490808264317.png (853KB, 1500x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490808264317.png
853KB, 1500x1080px
>>74166451
>there's literally nothing worth throwing a tantrum over about her
LOL!

You clearly don't know shit about her because she's a massive cunt and no, she's not a decent singer and talented visual director, she's shit.
>>
File: theyregone.png (1MB, 2048x1364px) Image search: [Google]
theyregone.png
1MB, 2048x1364px
>>74166520
>not knowing about her breast reduction
Welcome to 2017 faggot. She's also like 5' tall and has a flat ass, there's nothing remotely attractive about this woman in 2017.
>>
>>74166526
What's wrong with the jesus thing?
>>
>>74166526

>she's ugly
>also she smells and she's lame
>she hates her fans and is hitler

are you fucking autistic or just 14 years old? you're obviously just venting. if you dont like a mainstream singer on /mu/ nobody's going to give a fucking trophy
>>
>>74166584
>Marina
>Mainstream
Really goes to show how you don't even know what you're talking about, you outplayed yourself in your own post, bravo.
>>
>>74166621

are you fucking serious? if you genuinely dont consider MATD in the slightest bit mainstream you have an insanely warped perception of how the industry works.
>>
>>74166660
Guessing you're a rockist faggot who thinks that everyone who makes pop music is mainstream. She never had a billboard 100 hit and Normies(I.e the mainstream) don't care or know about her.

She recently released a single with a much more successful band and it couldn't even get 1.5 million views after 3 weeks.
>>
>>74166727

If you know so much about her then why the fuck are you so dedicated to screeching about how shit you think she is.

She opened for fucking Katy Perry and basically shares the same audience numbers with Lana Del Rey. No she's obviously not in the same league as Perry, but if you want to say musicians like Clean Bandit, Lana Del Ray and Marina aren't within a degree of the mainstream you are genuinely fucking retarded.
>>
>>74166810
She doesn't share a fanbase with Lana del rey you fucking idiot. Lana del Rey ten times more successful than Marina and opening for an actual mainstream pop star doesn't mean shit, literally whos open for a successful bands and artists all the time.
You obviously don't know shit about pop music if you think her opening for Katy perry back in 2010 means that she's mainstream.
>>
>>74166844

The fact that you think mainstream is just one strict set of criteria is just laughable.

Yes obviously there are artists more popular than her, but for fucks sakes the term "mainstream" can be applied to any genre of any degree. If I were to give the name of an indie pop artist, I'd say The Divine Comedy. I wouldn't say Marina Diamandis, because in comparison, she's mainstream. She's doing collaborations with mainstream artists, has her music played on mainstream radio, and generally fits the criteria. You're arguing such petty semantics here, when you know exactly what I fucking mean. Jesus christ.
>>
>>74166919
Are you actually retarded? I'm guessing you seriously don't know what mainstream means, the word your looking for is "popular" or "successful". Marina isn't "mainstream" compared to The Divine Comedy, she's just more successfull. Mainstream means that they're well known by the general public and extremly successful, something that Marina isn't.

Charli Puth is currently mainstream
Camila Cabello is currently mainstream
Imagine Dragons is currently mainstream
Ed Sheeran is currently mainstream

Grimes isn't mainstream
Sky Ferreria isn't mainstream
Chvrches isn't mainstream
Marina isn't mainstream
Charli XCX isn't mainstream anymore
>>
File: 3143243251435.png (5KB, 467x87px) Image search: [Google]
3143243251435.png
5KB, 467x87px
>>74166492
>Grimes
You wish. She's here to stay in the long run. Expect at least 10 years of big popularity on /mu/. You're fucked.
>>
>>74166919
Her music literally never gets played on the radio and she did ONE collaboration with an one hit wonder and even that flopped.
>>
>>74166416
I have never listened to her music but I love seeing the autism rage over Marina LOL
>>
File: 28.png (1MB, 1200x922px) Image search: [Google]
28.png
1MB, 1200x922px
marina a qt and she likes good music aka goddess lana - also collab soon oml!!!
having a rough day again babe >>74166416 :))?
>>
>>74166526
>Marina is an atheist
D R O P P E D
>>
>>74167195
she's cute in a way. reminds me of my ex
>>
>>74167195
>almost 32
>still goes to concerts full of 12 year old girls
What did Marina and the Midlife crisis mean by this
>>
File: vMo4mIE.png (333KB, 500x561px) Image search: [Google]
vMo4mIE.png
333KB, 500x561px
>>74167274
haha :))
>>
She's an incredibly down to earth and cute person with a killer rack. Anyone who doesn't like her is probably some rabid supporter of another female pop artist in a similar vein. She also grew up not too far from where i live.
>>
>>74167288
she needs to let those puppies out they need some air
>>
File: 1493728478067.png (90KB, 172x313px) Image search: [Google]
1493728478067.png
90KB, 172x313px
>>74167288
>>74167297
>>74167311

See
>>74166550
>>
>>74167346
>spreading lies
nothing better to do?
>>
>>74167381
What lies? Her tits a gone.
>>
>>74167346

The breast reduction rumour is complete bull. Bigger natural breasts sag faster, plus combined with her frequent fitness and weight loss after the Froot era mean that her smaller tits are just how they look now. She was never overtly against her body or popular enough to warrant surgery, so rumours are just rumours.
>>
>>74167420
Breast reduction or not, she's a titlet now.
>>
>>74166492
Charli XCX is a good singer
>>
can OP finally stop with all this nonsense of hating Marina?

if it wasn't bad enough that this shit is now going on for a year, he failed to redpill everyone into hating her and now he's trying to shit post her all the time to get her banned of /mu/.

it would be really appreciated if you could stop with it and go on in life noone really needs anything of this.

its bad enough that 90% of your shitpost is false and i could prove you wrong on most of your point, but i have something you obviously dont have

>a life

so fuck off
>>
>>74168197

i understand your cause anon, but the thread was dead until you just revived it
>>
>>74168219
well now that the thread is alive again, i just wanted to ask if you guys think, if she will ever put out a new album?
>>
>>74168197
>pretend to have a life
>post on /mu/
>>
>>74166621
>posting more than once and staying in the thread to talk

are you lonely because summer vacation is here and no one invited you over to play? loser.
>>
>>74168255
These threads have been a thing for almost a year now, stop projecting summerfag.
>>
>>74168248

whatever it is I hope it stays very separate to her other eras. The three albums formed a perfect trilogy (sadness, reinvention, and finally acceptance) and I'm not sure how much I want another era.

Whatever she does next should be covers of her Mermaid and Sailor work and collabs, because I think her "personal journey" motif is at an end. All she can do now is fanservice.
>>
>>74168249
the only thing i come for here is to check out the things happening in the music world and looking out for Marina threads.

dont know its a bit of a pathetic obsession i have but i like it.
>>
File: nra7vv83vY1uyik3to1_250.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
nra7vv83vY1uyik3to1_250.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
queen x god
>>
>>74168289
i would love 2 things

her doing a remaster of Give Me the money and an album. but her hopefully not her last one. it would make so fucking happy. god i fucking love that women
>>
Marina did some good music. I don't understand the hate.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.