[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Buckethead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: buck.jpg (13KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
buck.jpg
13KB, 257x196px
/mu/ do you like this guy?
>>
>>74165184
I miss the early 2000s back when much wasn't publicly known about him and there were all those rumours that he was actually Paul Gilbert's alter ego.
>>
>>74165307
Really? I did not know that xD. I really like his slower albums like Colma and Electric Tears but also I've listen some of his pikes and I think they are good
>>
>>74165184
one of the most, if not the most, technically sound guitarist of all time. too bad he wastes his skill on a million mindless releases
>>
GOAT TO END ALL GOATS
Stuff he did with gnr (mostly live) makes my dick diamonds guy is a legend
>>
>>74165335
Yeah. While I wouldn't necessarily call them mindless, if he spent some more time on his releases they could potentially sound better than they do now. In saying that though, I respect the shit out of this guy for his artistic integrity.
>>
Only really listened to population override. Really liked the second track off of that. Any of his stuff similar?
>>
>>74166614
Check out his project Thanatopsis, particularly Axiology and Atomize. It has the same keyboard player and a very similar feel. None of his other solo stuff really hits that funky psych rock territory like it.
>>
>>74165184
is your name max' by any chance?
>>
>>74167527
No my name is Harold
>>
>>74165184
Living proof that technicality doesn't mean good music.
>>
>>74167580
Yes I see your point but I really like his slow and more melodic stuff. You dislike everything he has put out?
>>
File: buckethead.jpg (370KB, 3830x3667px) Image search: [Google]
buckethead.jpg
370KB, 3830x3667px
>>74165184
I like his acoustic, calmer stuff. His ambient albums are really relaxing. Most people seem to dismiss him as mindless shred wank though.

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAkQJTBF3-U
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.