[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to music nowadays. This is real music.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: reddit the band.jpg (298KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
reddit the band.jpg
298KB, 1152x864px
What the fuck happened to music nowadays. This is real music. Now music is about fucking bitches, and doing drugs. Where the fuck did we go wrong?
>>
Of Montreal is kinda similar
>>
I know, right? I feel like I was born in the wrong generation, man
>>
Queen is legitimately a better band than anything remotely popular coming out these days, nu-males ruined everything with their pathetic white guilt complex.
>>
>>74164943
This but unironically
>>
File: actualreddittheband.png (2MB, 1349x1318px) Image search: [Google]
actualreddittheband.png
2MB, 1349x1318px
haha! you're wrong my friend! this right here is real music! experimental and f*cking hardcore!! :^)
>>
i personally dislike this song. I love queen, but i just really don't like the choir type vocal style.
>>
I don't mean to sound like a lwg kid but what OP said is true,I mean queen is shit but goddamn so is the hot 100.
>>
File: 1448049269683.jpg (136KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1448049269683.jpg
136KB, 1024x1024px
>>74164943
>>74165008
>>74165035

Queen is boring dadrock for socially malajusted homosexuals.
>>
>>74164943
Queen is a fucking shit singles dadrock band.
>>
ITT youtube comment section
>>
File: v764BOV.jpg (137KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
v764BOV.jpg
137KB, 640x640px
>>74165564
t. listens to Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar when taking his wife's son to school
>>
>>74165619
I'd honestly rather listen to nigger beats than fucking Queen.
>>
>>74165645
this
At least I can enjoy shitty lyrics and nice beats when listening to Rap.
Queen just makes me cringe
>>
>>74165653
>le criiiiiinge xDDD
>>
Queen isn't shit but if you listened only to Greatest Hits then you might think that.
>>
>>74165666
The term "cringe" describes fairly accurately the feeling I get when listening to Queer or listening to someone younger than 50 telling me how great they are.
>>
>>74164943
Bands started to be honest with their audience/fans about fucking bitches and doing drugs because, in reality, that's how they lived, and that's all they really knew.

>>74165564
>>74165602

You two don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

OK Queen is Dad Rock, but so what? What's wrong with that? I'll bet the both of you have a pile of "Dad Rock" in your music collection.

70s Queen from the first album up to Jazz is GOAT.

Everything between The Game and Innuendo is to be ignored.

Innuendo is when they rediscovered what made them great in the first place, and then Freddie dies of A.I.D.S.

>>74165692
Tis poster gets it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.