[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a goth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: LDC1693.jpg (174KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
LDC1693.jpg
174KB, 500x500px
ama
>>
wooooo late night /mu
>>
>>74163392
When are you going to realize it's embarassing and ditch it?
>>
Give me goth shit with those lovely reverby synths
I need more beautiful melancholy atmospheres an shit
>>
do you like death metal?
>>
>>74163419
i unironically liked bring me to life as a 9 year old desu
but to go for your bait; some metal yeah but death metal nah

>>74163406
never bitch
>>
>>74163419
Have an upboat
>>
>>74163392
Just listened to this album for the first time a few months ago. It's real good
>>
>>74163392
Why are you goth in 2017?
>>
>>74163476
same reason i was goth in 2016 and 2015 and 2014, dumbass
>>
>>74163467
>>74163506
Isn't it past your bedtime?
>>
>>74163467
Okay but serious question: why do you identify as a goth? Are you 16 and wear eyeliner and dye your hair black?

I mean I like stuff like The Cure, HIM, Placebo, etc... But I don't consider myself a goth.
>>
File: 1492163786370.jpg (90KB, 750x750px)
1492163786370.jpg
90KB, 750x750px
>>74163392
I like the cure because like >>74163415 says I enjoy the melancholic sound to their stuff. Why do a bunch of mentally unstable faggots have to try to attach it to the stupid image they want to create of themselves? Are they so pathetic that they need the music they listen to to define themselves? Hell I'm pretty sure even Robert himself said he didn't like it when they were called a goth rock band.
Goths, punks, scene kids, all of these fucking faggots who need to label themselves with shit they didn't even make as a form of self definition are fucking cancer and the world will be better off without such garbage.
>>
>>74163533
a few years back i realised not only did i actually like a fair bit of stuff that fell under the umbrella of "gothic culture" (not just music, stuff like film and literature and such as well), but that actively applying the label to myself helped with a lot of stuff around self-expression and insecurity that i used to have

>>74163622
oh good someone finally called me a faggot, i was starting to get pretty disappointed considering last time i mentioned being a goth on /mu/ people called me one and told me to kill myself straight away
>>
Goth culture is retarded any cringey as hell. Neck yourself.
>>
>>74163668
Anytime, friend. I might not be here all the time since /mu/ isn't even my main board, but when I am you can count on me to tell you exactly how much of a queer you are.
>>
>>74163668
u do u man
the one goth boy I met irl was cute af
>>
>>74164396
damn, lucky

there were a bunch of metalcore kids back when i was in highschool but i've never had the fortune to brush shoulders with any (non-closeted, at least) goths
>>
Im a minimal synth, AMA
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.