[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

End spoonfeeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

File: ben-ufo_22351.jpg (90KB, 750x499px) Image search: [Google]
ben-ufo_22351.jpg
90KB, 750x499px
Spoonfeeding has destroyed /mu/. You idiots always wonder why /mu/ keeps talking about the same dozen albums when you keep regurgitating the same albums to newcomers. Spoonfeeding creates a lazy environment when it comes to exploring music and thus ruins any chance of having a good board.

Stop spoonfeeding
Stop making charts
Stop replying to rec threads
>>
File: heck.png (111KB, 333x411px) Image search: [Google]
heck.png
111KB, 333x411px
>>74154341
>STOP LETTING OTHERS ENJOY WHAT I LIKE
>>
>>74154341
stop avataring this talentless cunt
>>
>>74154566

You're a bit of a shite poster yourself, aren't you lad?

Nice digits tho
>>
>>74154341
>this argument again
Why don't you just make a /mu/ subreddit, then you can control what people post as much as you want
>>
>>74155256
drink cum
>>
>>74154341
That's the nature of the website. Threads are temporary. People share their opinion, gather information and leave.
Your concept of exploring music doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>74155306

Anon, I...
>>
>>74154341
fuck off back to /bleep/ m80
>>
this is what happens when blemes escape into the wild
>>
File: 1500847617547.png (212KB, 516x498px) Image search: [Google]
1500847617547.png
212KB, 516x498px
>>74154341
GUYS.
I heard one of my songs for the first time. I heard my own voice with instrumentals and production and all of that.

I'm a mother fuckin' ROCKSTAR.

I can't wait to like... actually get lessons and shit. Fuck painting, this is my new jam.

GRIMESY, LET'S MAKE AN ALBUM TOGETHER.
(AND let's make love and listen to death from above)
>>
>Spoonfeeding creates a lazy environment when it comes to exploring music

Unless you're finding music all by yourself (like browsing new releases), you're being "spoonfed" by going to any music discussion site. People share the shit they like over and over cause they think it's good, what's the issue?
>>
>>74154341
no
>>
>>74155889
post your fav album
>>
File: 81X+bPZLS5L._SL1414_.jpg (375KB, 1414x1400px) Image search: [Google]
81X+bPZLS5L._SL1414_.jpg
375KB, 1414x1400px
>>74155913
Don't care if every music publication also loves it, I'm not going to act contrarian just to prove I'm "unique". I don't have to be unique, this shit is acclaimed for a reason, it's a 10/10. The only weak links to me are Flyin' High (In the Friendly Sky) and whatever instrument is going on for the entirety of Right On.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.